Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

boris backs the addicks

2»

Comments

• Options
    http://www.england2018bid.com/news/269/boris-johnson-visits-cape-town-project.aspx

And this just sums up why he is a legend.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA
  • Options
    That, and the reduction in teenage stabbings, obviously!
  • Options
    I've never met Boris or Ken (and never likely to) but looking from the outside I think it would be a more interesting conversation with Boris.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    arts-graphics-2006_1172888a.jpg
  • Options
    On the os now.... only ten days late.
  • Options
    I saw Boris tonight when i was coming out of Bank station with some mates at about 8:30, and i have to say he seems like a top bloke. I cant vote yet, but i can understand why some might not like him. He was friendly and we started asking why there were no major football screenings of the england games in the city, to which he started talking about the residents and how he regreted that there weren't any.
    Dont know where he had been, but he was on his bike, with a cheeky smile.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite] He was friendly and we started asking why there were no major football screenings of the england games in the city, to which he started talking about the residents and how he regreted that there weren't any.
    .[/quote]

What - no residents???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ooh Itsa Corner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite] He was friendly and we started asking why there were no major football screenings of the england games in the city, to which he started talking about the residents and how he regreted that there weren't any.

What - no residents???

I was confused to, he was using all the politicians jargon to form an acceptable excuse
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ooh Itsa Corner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]He was friendly and we started asking why there were no major football screenings of the england games in the city, to which he started talking about the residents and how he regreted that there weren't any.

What - no residents???

I was confused to, he was using all the politicians jargon to form an acceptable excuse

I suspect he meant that he regretted there were no screenings but had to consider residents.

Not sure how many residents there are in the City but that is a separate issue.