Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

France v Mexico

Great game so far, would love Mexico to stuff the frogs and they've deffinately had their chances!

Comments

• Options
    been generally impressed with Mexico, play some nice stuff however their keeper is too short. At 5'7 he probably cannot even reach the crossbar.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]been generally impressed with Mexico, play some nice stuff however their keeper is too short. At 5'7 he probably cannot even reach the crossbar.

They a short keeper in USA '94, he wore dayglow orange & pink top, I think he was about the same height.
  • Options
    Some of the best keepers around are on the shorter side (I mean for a keeper, not an average guy), Given and Casillas are only around 5'11-6ft for example, but this guy is surely a liability.

Imagine if he ever played against Stoke.
  • Options
    Its the way forward !
  • Options
    Thierry Henry looks like he should be in the East Stand!
  • Options
    A tartan blanket most east standers would be proud of!
  • Options
    France are rubbish
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    This is karma for my secondary school French teacher being a miserable old goat.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    The PA bloke is fantastic. Big booming voice like Brian Blessed.
  • Options
    Oops!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Penalty. Oh dear oh dear.
  • Options
    Bye bye France!
  • Options
    This French team reminds me of England.
  • Options
    How long was his run-up???
  • Options
    looks like my money on france to go out in the groups is safe
  • Options
    now this is brilliant. France have been completely outclassed. would pay to see platini's face right now.
  • Options
    I wouldn't bank on Mexico and Uruguay playing out a draw. The group runners up will play Argentina in the last 16.
  • Options
    Mexico are a bloody good side, but my god France are absolutely atrocious
  • Options
    I wonder if anyone sold France and bought Mexico in the Lifers spread bet?

:-)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I went on bet365 at half time and was astounded to see France at 6/4 and Mexico at 10/3 so was gonna put £100 on Mexico and then changed it to £200. Get in, fully deserved Mexico aswell, France absolute shite
    Btw is it just me or does the French manager look like he couldnt give a toss
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They're going home, they're going home, they're going. Frogs are going home
  • Options
    Btw is it just me or does the French manager look like he couldnt give a toss[/quote]

Knows he is leaving the job regardless, also have to agree with the commentators that the players look disinterested and there is no unity.
  • Options
    They were dire...
  • Options
    William the Conqueror; Napoleon Bonaparte; Joan d'Arc; Claude Monet; General de Gaulle; Albert Camus; Venessa Paradis - you're boys...
  • Options
    Damn. Pesky apostrophe rule got me again. Anyway I was about to say...

TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING TONIGHT!
  • Options
    Feel a bit sorry for the French, they have some real talent in their squad. Can't believe the manager though, brings 5 strikers to the tournament but insists on playing a defensive game (they had 3 defensive midfielders against Uruguay for goodness sake!) and when they really need goals he still leaves a lone striker up top. The bloke is a nutjob. They will be a force again with Laurent Blanc in charge.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]I went on bet365 at half time and was astounded to see France at 6/4 and Mexico at 10/3 so was gonna put £100 on Mexico and then changed it to £200. Get in, fully deserved Mexico aswell, France absolute shite

Don't get that Phil. If France 6/4 & Mexico 10/3, the bookies would surely go bust ? You just stick your whole lifesavings equally between the two & you can't lose.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]I went on bet365 at half time and was astounded to see France at 6/4 and Mexico at 10/3 so was gonna put £100 on Mexico and then changed it to £200. Get in, fully deserved Mexico aswell, France absolute shite

Don't get that Phil. If France 6/4 & Mexico 10/3, the bookies would surely go bust ? You just stick your whole lifesavings equally between the two & you can't lose.

And if the match ended in a draw...?
  • Options
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Mexico, mexico, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Blancoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Mexico, mexico, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Blancoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll

Disappointed?