Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Denmark vs Cameroon

Demise has done more in 35 minutes here than he did in three years at the Valley

Comments

• Options
    don't forget the last minute at selhurst
  • Options
    He had a good first game too.

Lightweight prick.
  • Options
    cracking game
  • Options
    he 's injured may go off ... that was the most ridiculous 3 minutes of football ever how no one scored i'll never know ..... 'billy smart's defending' the commentator said .... sign em up!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]He had a good first game too.

Lightweight prick.
    LOL - looks like he's crocked!
  • Options
    Andy Townsend called him a speed boat without a driver.
  • Options
    Are the Danish defence all drunk? What they've been playing at in the first half is beyond me....
  • Options
    Dennis was not that bad a player for us , just not the world beater he looks like for Denmark.

On the plus side we have 'the last minute' , a superb strike at St James Park and a good start to 05/06.

On the minus he never scored a competetive goal at the Valley.
  • Options
    great goal for dennis 2-1 denmark !
  • Options
    Dennis just scored.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's on fire
  • Options
    quality strike.....he's got nearly 100 caps !

Is Claus in their squad ?
  • Options
    Unreal, fair play to him. Looks a better player than he has done for the last 8 years for any club.
  • Options
    Thinking back hough he always played well for Denmark even when he was playing crap for us.

Maybe it's just us?
  • Options
    Claus retired a couple of years back. Stephan Andersen is on the bench.

Dennis has been far more effective tonight than he ever was for us - but Curbs was always more interested in how much back-tracking he did
  • Options
    great goal buy dennis and the reason why i would have played him upfront instead of the wing.

i have just realised that if Germany fail to beat Ghana next week and serbia win or get the same result as germany that the germans will be out

this world cup is crazy
  • Options
    don't worry about anything else mate.
    Its all about brazil Argentina final. 16/1 before it started
  • Options
    if we get through though wouldnt it be great to play ghana or serbia rather than the germans
  • Options
    Good to see Jon dahl Tomasson hasn't changed. Danish answer to Emile Heskey
  • Options
    That's not fair Leroy. He may have been crap at Newcastle but he's scored loads of goals at international level. Heøs just passed it now. Heskey never had anything to be past.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2010
    Chiles at the end said Charlton fans must be scratching their heads about Dennis.
  • Options
    Dennis looked quality
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]great goal buy dennis

What again?
  • Options
    The pundits all creamed themselves about the pass to Dennis by the centre half. Big Mig does that every week for us .

Trouble is Lloydy doesn't always get a cross in from the pass like Dennis did!

On the subject of Dennis he is obviously proud, like so many foreign players and unlike most English players, to represent his country and raises his game accordingly. Even so, despite his magnificent effort, there were still long spells tonight where he stood like a statue doing not very much. Charlton, sadly, couldn't accommodate such a luxury. We needed 11 players pulling their weight for 90 minutes to survive in the Premiership.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: rhinosvalley[/cite]Len - Dennis arrived at the wrong ime and unfortunatlty for you - Curbs - couldnt find or use him in the right area just like Redfrean or Brenadan O Connell- and just like Ambrose....so rather slate the individual - should we look at the manager first to see IF it the managers we should look at - rather than the player......Dennis showed tonight what he could do.....Darren has since shownn it and Dennis has as well

Redfearn was past it when we signed him, O'Connell was never there in the first place, though I can see the Ambrose comparison.

It's a real shame we didn't get the best out of Rommedahl. I just think, we were the wrong type of club for him.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Dennis has had a couple of great games for Denmark, but up until last night, he was still the player that the Danish public hated the most.
    Game after game, we'd witnessed how useless he was. But Morten Olsen has always insisted on using him.
    I seriously don't remember last time that Dennis played a good game for Denmark.
    But now he's God and the Danish press and public can't say sorry enough times.
  • Options
    Dennis is top class...sometimes. Just a case of mental strength, when his confidence is up he's great.
  • Options
    Second day running an ex Charlton player gets the MOM award.
    Dennis looked fantastic.
    He often did for us at CAFC but we expected him to run back and defend too.
    With the tracking back removed from his remit, he looks the business.
    He's played the same role at Ajax lately with similar success.
    As ever, we need to look at the the instructions our coaches give the players while playing for Charlton rather than wondering how they become so good after leaving us.