Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Finance.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Saga would normally love to start a clique, but I am a bit concerned about joining anything that would have me as a member. I mean you must be desperate.

Perhaps rather than forming a clique, we should set up some sort of steering committee?

You can't join my clique now - I take exception to the "you must be desperate" jibe lol!

Not sure about a steering committee - the club seems to have been lacking anyone on the steering wheel for so long we could find ourselves running the whole show if they find out about us!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]TBF I have no idea of whether Dave was a wind up or not (I suspect he was but don't really get his ponit that being the case). If he wasn't then the treatment he's got on here has cuased a fellow supporter to leave the site within 1 hour, which must be A) some sort of record and B) a pretty bloody poor show by those that have made him feel that he didn't want to be member on here any more.

He didn't even have time to post a 'Would Ya'

But would have been banned by tomorrow, anyway.- for mentioning the A-word.

Come back, Dave Webb (ex-Chelsea and Southend), we didn't mean to upset you.
    We're looking for an experienced quality centre half.

;o)
  • Options
    AFKA, do new members get a welcome email?
  • Options
    dave are you related to soundas
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]you're my wife now dave

Anybody wanna buy some pegs?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]AFKA, do new members get a welcome email?

I believe so, after an admin has OK'd the membership request.
  • Options
    Give me a D...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: davewebb[/cite]I do not need this sort of abuse.
    Oh sorry, Dave. You should have made it clear exactly what sort of abuse you needed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bolderhumphreyreid[/cite]Give me a D...

D
  • Options
    Give me an A...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Eh...?
  • Options
    Saga Lout - you still there? Thing is now you no longer want me in your clique, well I just have to be in your clique now. Go on you know it makes sense.

I am even prepared to let "big D" Dave "Reuters" "Webby" Webb in, if he will have us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Thing is now you no longer want me in your clique, well I just have to be in your clique now.

"Wanna be in my clique, my clique, my clique.....?"
  • Options
    Look, Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill and think things over. I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.
  • Options
    Sir NigelorSpanner strikes again, zzzz
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Thing is now you no longer want me in your clique, well I just have to be in your clique now.[/quote]

"Wanna be in my clique, my clique, my clique.....?"[/quote]

Oggy, you got a clique? Count me in. Whisper me what it is based on as we don't wan't just any old herbert finding out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Thing is now you no longer want me in your clique, well I just have to be in your clique now.

"Wanna be in my clique, my clique, my clique.....?"

Oggy, you got a clique? Count me in. Whisper me what it is based on as we don't wan't just any old herbert finding out.

My name is herbert...
  • Options
    You're in, then !!
  • Options
    So that's 2 of us.

This is really exciting, I've never been part of a clique before.
  • Options
    Cliques are, like, so last year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Cliques are, like, so last year.[/quote]

Yeah but last year is just sooooooo cooooool and retro, its like the 28th summer of love all over again.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Thing is now you no longer want me in your clique, well I just have to be in your clique now.[/quote]

"Wanna be in my clique, my clique, my clique.....?"[/quote]

Oggy, you got a clique? Count me in. Whisper me what it is based on as we don't wan't just any old herbert finding out.[/quote]

My name is herbert...[/quote]

But Saggy (sag aloo) you are anything but old. And if I were the kind of person to do a top 5 Herberts, you would pobably get in (let me see - Chapman, Wells, Morrison, Dib Dab errhhh Saga - yeah your in).
  • Options
    You're in, then Mr Cordoban. Welcome, that makes 3 of us.

I'm not inviting Henry.
    Anyway, he hasn't got any friends.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]So that's 2 of us.

This is really exciting, I've never been part of a clique before.

Oggy we will have to put together some king of constitution and five year plan etc. Think we should do a bit of a recruitment drive and perhaps start charging subscriptions to the unsuspecting (are you back at work yet?) I think Saga is keen to join a Clique, as is Dave Webb (he can run the press dept.). Henners mentioned something about busy schedule/prevailing trends/modernisation or something so we can count him out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Cliques are, like, so last year.

Exactly.

The Daily Mail reported in Nov 2009 that the EU have successfully banned internet cliques, to be replaced with coteries instead.

I'm surprised Len never mentioned it :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]You're in, then Mr Cordoban. Welcome, that makes 3 of us.

I'm not inviting Henry.
    Anyway, he hasn't got any friends.

;o)

Someone remind me how I delete "friends" on facebook

: - )
  • Options
    I think the problem is that you need some there there for the delete button to be active.
  • Options
    LOL, Henry!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Cliques are, like, so last year.

Exactly.

The Daily Mail reported in Nov 2009 that the EU have successfully banned internet cliques, to be replaced with coteries instead.

I'm surprised Len never mentioned it :-)

You can bog off, AFKA.

Go and get your own Forum!
  • Options
    The collective noun for kingfishers is a clique. I had a curry at the weekend and had a clique of Kingfishers. Does that qualify for me to be in the clique?