Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Finance.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2010
    Henners are you just trying to test me? I now that in your role as an actor you must have explored your own inner feelings, looking deep into your Id and super ego and found your own answers to that particular question. For me the sound of one hand clapping is the same sound as a tree falling in a forest when there is nobody there to hear it. In short it can be any sound that you want it to be, for some people that could be a faint barely audible clap, for others it can be as loud as thunder. For me it is the soothing sound of a spring day complete with the promise of sharing a wholesome meal with good company followed by a nap in the grass.
  • Options
    My clothes horse fell down while I wasn`t there and I didn`t hear it. Spooky.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]My clothes horse fell down while I wasn`t there and I didn`t hear it. Spooky.

Well thats what you told the arresting officer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]but coggy, what is the sound of one hand clapping?

Ah, very clever Henry ....... clap trap.
  • Options
    Going back into Holly Crescent in an hour........