Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paddy McCarthy - Don't open if you're not interested :-)

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: matt_himself[/cite]I love you lot - you have a 25 page thread on when we go into Administration, many of you getting boners at the thought of us going bust, and yet when it is put back to you, you get all menstrual (see above).

Bored - no, bitter.

No, bored.
  • Options
    One sided hatred? Is that why your on a Charlton board giving it the big-un as usual?
    Oh, I forgot, school holidays have started!
  • Options
    paddy mcarthorse ... as chunes said a great tryer and a lot of heart but absolute pony

no way is paddy better than hudson no way ... i mean look at their respective clubs who they are both captain of one in the play offs and one nearly went down
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]One sided hatred? Is that why your on a Charlton board giving it the big-un as usual?
    Oh, I forgot, school holidays have started!

Oh yeah, the school holidays, explains a lot.
  • Options
    I fecking hate palarse...Noades tried to bury us, fans mocked us when we "shared" shitehurst and now they're calling us bitter over discussing their Admin at length!!!

Hang on matt you forgot to say "What goes around comes around" (a la relegation at The Valley)....yet we should've said it in the late 80s early 90s.

So as CHG says (100%) bored of ya, not bitter at all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]no way is paddy better than hudson no way ... i mean look at their respective clubs who they are both captain of one in the play offs and one nearly went down
    Not much between them really, Palace were deducted 10 points so could have finished mid table without that.

Neither are anything more than standard Championship centre backs.