Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can you name the 34?

124»

Comments

• Josh Wright

where did he go?
  • Scunthorpe.
  • Good point by weegie , we need a scotty parker every ten years and to get full value when sold ....
    Maybe jonjo would have been that player but gone too early, same with defoe
    And we're lucky enough to keep the real pony ones cos they can all (try and) play for us atm in this dogshite league
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]And we're lucky enough to keep the real pony ones cos they can all (try and) play for us atm in this dogshite league

It's not where I want to be, but you can only make the best of a situation ...... but confess I'm quite enjoying this dogshite league! It's full of endeavour and passion, some decent skills too - it feels like proper football, if you know what I mean.

It's a strange feeling being considered a 'massive' club, instead of "plucky little Charlton" in a Prem League full of posturing and posing, and the superficial gloss of the media circus.

But that feeling of mine would soon change if we ended up entrenched in the Third Division like Leyton Orient, with no hope or ambition other than survival.

In the meantime, no one can take away from me the memories of our run in the Prem, especially beating all London rivals home & away. It's the same feeling I had watching Mark Stuart scoring our winner at Old Trafford and Jimmy Melrose getting that hat-trick at Selhurst beating would be champions Everton, in our first top flight season under Lennie.

Everything in football seems to happen in cycles, so there's every chance we'll get our day in the sun again - we just have to live long enough!

Meanwhile I'm happy that some of our youngsters get a chance, even if they're only Third Division standard - and I'll be rooting for them to do well. And once in a while we will unearth someone special!