Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Signings

2»

Comments

• Options
    While i understand your worry and probably many others worry carly burn, I think Daillys pace is extremely underrated, for one of the elder guys in the team he can still shift it if he needs to!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I love all this "we need a 20+ goal a season striker" business.

Whenever we've had one - Mendonca, Hunt then Bent in recent years - people always seem to come out with guff like, "we need another 20 goal a season striker to take the pressure off the other bloke - when he plays bad we don't score".

So, basically, we need two 20+ goal a season strikers, a couple of dangerous wingers who lay goals on a plate and chip in with a few themselves, plus an attacking midfield to weigh in with 5 or 6 each, the centre halves bagging their fair share from corners and other set pieces, plus a couple of speculative long rangers from the full backs. That should cover it, or am I asking for too much?

And people would still be moaning that we only scored 80 goals, Llera should've been picked as striker, and why did we sell Darren Bent?

And of course, Parky OUT!

i will oblige Oggster be rude not to

PARKY OUT
  • Options
    Abbott 16
    Sodje 13
    Bauza 11
    A Nother 10
    Reid 9
    Tuna 7
    Wagstaff 6
    Racon 5
    McCormack 4
    Jackson 4
    Doherty 3
    Dailly 3
    Francis 2
    Llera 2
    Semedo 1
    Youngsters 2

That's 100 goals, and not really any unbelievable numbers there to be honest!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]While i understand your worry and probably many others worry carly burn, I think Daillys pace is extremely underrated, for one of the elder guys in the team he can still shift it if he needs to![/quote]

completely agree with this , i remember him racing around picking up balls at the back during the play-offs
    it amzed me and my mate how fast he was especially for a 36 yr old centre back