Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southampton 0-1 Plymouth FT

ha ha

Comments

• Options
    wow...... here we go!!
  • Options
    Gutted!
  • Options
    hahahahahah, well done pards, you wanker.
  • Options
    That's it then, Southampton will be relegated.
    Plymouth will be promoted as champions! FACT!

For all those typically underestimating Argyle, remember they have appointed Peter Reid as manager.
  • Options
    as they say on the simpsons.....

HAR HAR!
  • Options
    There is only one person not to blame as far as Pardew is concerned as he looks preening himself into a mirror.....
  • Options
    If Southampton are outside the top 6 by Xmas ......goodbye Sooper Al.
  • Options
    This result means Charlton are now in 7th position in the league table and therefore are out of the play-offs.

Parky out.
  • Options
    LOL at BFR.

The table doesn't lie. And we've not even scored a single goal this season. FACT!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]If Southampton are outside the top 6 by Xmas ......goodbye Sooper Al.

Southampton are outside the top 2 by mid november.....goodbye Sooper AL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not the end of the world, but if we do get off to another poor start (like last season) he won't last much longer in the job.

I wish he would bring in some fooking strikers! You lot warned me about his love for signing strikers but so far there are no signs of him signing another one here. We missed Lambert today, it was clear to anyone who watched it.
  • Options
    I really don't understand why everyone thinks Southampton will do so well. They may have good players but we know how crap Pardew is. We should relax in that knowledge. Glad to see them lose and long may it continue.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]I really don't understand why everyone thinks Southampton will do so well. They may have good players but we know how crap Pardew is. We should relax in that knowledge. Glad to see them lose and long may it continue.

My thinking was that they'd do what Norwich did. Sack Pardew early on and then race to the top under a new manager. Peter Reid, perhaps
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]We missed Lambert today, it was clear to anyone who watched it.

Where was Lambert then .......Weightwatchers?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]I wish he would bring in some fooking strikers!

Barnard no good?
  • Options
    Was Les Reid sitting in the directors box with the chief exec?

Looked at Saints starting line-up today and wasnt overly impressed.

Slow start and the white toothed adonis will be gone.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]We missed Lambert today, it was clear to anyone who watched it.

Injured.
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]I wish he would bring in some fooking strikers!

Barnard no good?
    Barnard and Connolly are good strikers but as a partnership they are terrible.
  • Options
    Llalalaana was injured too, him and Lambert are their best players, I was fecking delighted though that they lost.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

Injured.
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]

Barnard no good?
    Barnard and Connolly are good strikers but as a partnership they are terrible.

You should spend some money on new players.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]I really don't understand why everyone thinks Southampton will do so well. They may have good players but we know how crap Pardew is. We should relax in that knowledge. Glad to see them lose and long may it continue.

Because its going to take an awful lot of incompetence to fail to get such a well financed side promoted in such an average league. Perhaps pards will manage it, but I still put them well amongst the favourites.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pardew's post match comments are both amusing and sort of ................................................... familiar :o)
    he starts off with "I think that's the first opening day match I've lost" blah blah blah and then follows it up later with "It's just one of those typical first games of the season, we were so dominant" LOL then goes on to contradict a little with "we forgot we have to put all the hard work in and everything else that goes with promotion" and a classic "somebody else is probably favourites now, that is the beauty of football"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]

Because its going to take an awful lot of incompetence to fail to get such a well financed side promoted in such an average league. Perhaps pards will manage it, but I still put them well amongst the favourites.

An entry from the New Melrose dictionary:

Pardew (noun)

Someone who has personal magnetism; charm thus enabling the following:

1. The art or practice of deceiving everyone into thinking one is as great as one thinks they are.

2. To convince one's entourage that with concerns to an event or individual they are never the cause of failure despite evidence to the contrary.
  • Options
    Would you buy a used car from this man? ( Pardew that is)
  • Options
    LOL id rarther buy a used car knowing its from a doogie dealer then buying a car of Pardew
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Pardew's post match comments are both amusing and sort of ................................................... familiar :o)
    he starts off with "I think that's the first opening day match I've lost" blah blah blah and then follows it up later with "It's just one of those typical first games of the season, we were so dominant" LOL then goes on to contradict a little with "we forgot we have to put all the hard work in and everything else that goes with promotion" and a classic "somebody else is probably favourites now, that is the beauty of football"

Hahahaha Im so delighted this guy can never ever be our manager again, same with Dowie... I really think Curbs was the template the model manager for Charlton, even though eh was unpopular from the beginning(remind you of anyone??)

Parkinson is going about his work well I think and I am starting to like him more and more....

Pardew, haha what a plonker...
  • Options
    Up yours scumbags!
  • Options
    What did Southampton do to their kit? It looked more like an old Palace number. Awful!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stefco[/cite]What did Southampton do to their kit? It looked more like an old Palace number. Awful!
    They looked liked River Plate or Peru or something.
  • Options
    Interview should have read like this
    [cite]Posted By: Pardew[/cite]I'm a massive wanker.
  • Options
    lol...