Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

what has happend to u in the 4yrs of charlton life

124»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]spent lots of money on decorating and shoes

I guess you're a lady person, then .......?

;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]Can't quote but PeteF I've often wondered how good an MP3 player you get, still you could have ended up with a CD wallet!!

Who was your 3 in 10?[/quote]

Temptations,the brain went blank.
  • Options
    Split from Girlfriend
    Meet current girlfiend
    Became an uncle
    Moved into flat with Girlfriend
    Seen good friends get married and enjoyed the stag weekends
    Some good Holidays Malia, Mexico and Algrave

not a lot compared to most people on here!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]Can't quote but PeteF I've often wondered how good an MP3 player you get, still you could have ended up with a CD wallet!!

Who was your 3 in 10?[/quote]

Cd walley may have been better! the MP3 player was a USB atright into the PC job held about 2 albums worth, has Radio 2 Popmaster written on it, even my son did not want it!
  • Options
    Been married 5 years
    Had two kids
    Went to Bolton in 2006 with another 37 Charlton fans
    Moved job last month after 11 years
    Took up Triathlon stuff
    Consumed an incredible amount of alcohol
    Saw Oasis 173 times
    Saw my Sky + get taken up with Peppa Pig, Fireman Sam, In The Night Garden...
    Mowed my lawn once
    Had sex twice
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Ok here goes...

My divorce came through, we separated in 03, but had a very very sad fight in court, cost me a (money well spent) fortune, but she did not take the kids out of the UK!!

Kids thankfully not affected by split, biggest pleasure in life is sitting round the dining table listening to them, great sense of humour!!! And going to the matches with them of couse.

Made redundant from long term job in 06

Took any job I could to make ends meet and pay solicitors bill.

Bought a house and moved in with the most beautiful girl in the world.

Had op to take out 7 screws and 2 plates from my ankle that I broke 18 months before, well worth it!! Sorted now.

Made an uncle, twice.

Met up with old band mates and making a good noise again.

Had the first student from my association to represent Great Britain, he became and still is World Lighweight Champion

Had more tats

Landed a gig with the British Army (PWRR) teaching, this is an amalgamation of my Grandads regiment (The Hampshires and The Queens)

Written some more material, recording in a few months.

Renovated an ex military 36 year old Lightweight Land Rover and went to Normandy for the D-Day 65th anniversary

Got permanent job in January this year.

Skint as can be (still paying off loan that I took to pay Brief), but happier than I have ever been.

Cant think of anything else!!!
  • Options
    Bibble,
    My late Uncle served with the 1/4th Ha,pshires, was killed in Italy 1944, been trying to get info any ideas with your connections, Regimental Musuem little help sadly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Ok here goes...

My divorce came through, we separated in 03, but had a very very sad fight in court, cost me a (money well spent) fortune, but she did not take the kids out of the UK!!

Kids thankfully not affected by split, biggest pleasure in life is sitting round the dining table listening to them, great sense of humour!!! And going to the matches with them of couse.

Made redundant from long term job in 06

Took any job I could to make ends meet and pay solicitors bill.

Bought a house and moved in with the most beautiful girl in Othe world.

Had op to take out 7 screws and 2 plates from my ankle that I broke 18 months before, well worth it!! Sorted now.

Made an uncle, twice.

Met up with old band mates and making a good noise again.

PHad the first student from my association to represent Great Britain, he became and still is World Lighweight Champion

Had more tats

Landed a gig with the British Army (PWRR) teaching, this is an amalgamation of my Grandads regiment (The Hampshires and The Queens)

Written some more material, recording in a few months.

Renovated an ex military 36 year old Lightweight Land Rover and went to Normandy for the D-Day 65th anniversary

Got permanent job in January this year.

Skint as can be (still paying off loan that I took to pay Brief), but happier than I have ever been.

Cant think of anything else!!!

That's what I was after tell me more about the person who has reached the heights in what u teach

Is a martial art
  • Options
    some people have done a lot in 4 years.

Well done JT from recovering from your illness and all those that recovered from serious illnesses.
  • Options
    According to an earlier post, sometime in the last four years I've had sex with a CL called Shag! Can't remember a thing, so he must have been crap!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]According to an earlier post, sometime in the last four years I've had sex with a CL called Shag! Can't remember a thing, so he must have been crap!
    I bet you won't be the only one he's had sex with that weren't actually there at the time...
  • Options
    LOL RedZed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]According to an earlier post, sometime in the last four years I've had sex with a CL called Shag! Can't remember a thing, so he must have been crap!

Are you Mr Windscreen.....? People tell me that Shag's not fussy.
  • Options
    Been on Jeremy Kyle.
    Met John Acworth
    Had a wank on a 51 (upper deck)
    and joined twitter.
  • Options
    Nope Oggy, I'm Mrs Windscreen...but it is true that Mr Windscreen is rather attractive naked, so if they've got it on at some time...what the hell, live and let live!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Nope Oggy, I'm Mrs Windscreen...but it is true that Mr Windscreen is rather attractive naked, so if they've got it on at some time...what the hell, live and let live!
    Have you got any nude pics...?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite].....but it is true that Mr Windscreen is rather attractive naked.....

Well, they do say that, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", so best leave you to be the judge of that.....(!)

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Met John Acworth

Blimey, you do get excited easily .....!

;o)
  • Options
    moaned alot about Charlton being w@nk..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Met John Acworth

Blimey, you do get excited easily .....!

;o)

Yep all in the same day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ok...

Not much happend that I can remember in first 18 months.
    From there we bought our first house 'on the ladder at 20 years old' then 6 months into a 25 year mortgage got made redundant, lovely.

Out of work for 5 months, new job lasted about 5 months before i got a better (and totally different) job. Been doing my current job for a few weeks shy of a year.

Also got engaged to my gf in May 09....just over a year later, June this year, we got married, all on our own on the BEAUTIFUL island of Aruba.

Erm...thats about it, not much really happens, just sort of tick over.

Oh, i passed my driving test 1st time with just 3 minor's in May 09 too.

Charlton wise, now into my 12 year as a season ticket holder, been going on my own for the last 4 or 5 years due to family members I used to go with losing interest. Their loss. Hoping for something to cheer this year. COYR
  • Options
    RedZed...you really want to see Mister Windscreen naked? Do you bat for the other side?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]RedZed...you really want to see Mister Windscreen naked? Do you bat for the other side?
    I didn't mean him...
  • Options
    RedZed you wouldnt want to see me naked...as a Zanonian shape shifter my torso appears in 3D..it's horrible!