Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

******-The 2010/11 Football Betting thread-*******

Comments

• Options
    I post a betting tip everyday -one tip only ( mostly football) on twitter for anyone who likes a bet.

I have been been doing them since December 18th and they have been very successful.

So far i have a 1008% success rate ( 10 out of the last 11 have come in) .

You can follow me on @bedsaddick
  • Options
    Bedsaddick is also offering anyone Evens on Wise becoming our next manager...

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Bedsaddick is also offering anyone Evens on Wise becoming our next manager...

;-)

Well not anyone . But im pretty sure he isnt coming to The Valley.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Seeing that getting a decent 5-7 team accumilator is becoming increasingly frustrating when one lets me down, I am now considering trebles only.
    If you can pick three at evens or greater, you are looking at a 7/1 treble minimum.
    In light of this, here's my take on this weekends fixtures.

Crystal Palace - Bristol City.
    Palace win.
    With Lennie to assist, Bristol having a bad run, and the possibility of Ambrose back in the side, i am having this as a home win. (evens generally)
    Scunthorpe - Burnley.
    Burnley win.
    Doesn't seem to be happening for Scunthorpe this season. Burnley playing some good football of late. (evens generally)
    Barnsley - Swansea.
    Swansea win.
    With Barnsley missing their two centre backs (due to bans), and swansea looking for promotion, going to gamble on the away win. (evens generally).
  • Options
    My Tip of the day - Accumulator - Arsenal , Man Utd , Huddersfield & Livingstone - 3-1 ( 4.05 on Betfair).
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited February 2011
  • Options
    Peterborough seem a decent price tonight @ 6/4.
  • Options
    Stop clogging up this thread JT.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    You can sign up to 188bet and stake up to £25 and if it wins obviously you get the winnings but if it loses they refund the £25 which you can withrdraw straight away with having to roll it over. Free bet.

Yet to pick my selections for tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone done the ladbrokes safety bet thing?
  • Options
    quick question - if ive done 7 teams and done 5-folds, 6-folds & accy but one game is called off......what happens to the bet?
  • Options
    VG. All the folds /acca continue.
    The missing game would just be ignored (or void).
    Does that make sense? Perhaps someone else can explain a little better
  • Options
    i think i know what u mean. but does the 7 team accy then become a 6?
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I may be wrong but given our less than speedy defence and our likely line up, up front I predict plenty of corners tonight - particularly for Notts. A buy of their corners at 6.8 and a buy of overall multi corners should prove profitable I reckon. Pretty confident on this so ready to be shot down after the game.
  • Options
    I've backed us. Which mean we'll lose. 9/4 looked big for me considering our away form
  • Options
    Charlton win 1 - 0 - BWP first goal - 40/1....

at home? scrap a goal and defend???

Maybe just Maybe....very tempted with that price!
  • Options
    Saints - 1 21/10 easy money
  • Options
    Saints to score 4 or more at 9.00s
    tempting . ;o)
  • Options
    Had a cheeky few quid each-way on Llera first goal at 25/1

surely we put one decent corner/free-kick in the box and he can nod home
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went in william hill today we are 3/1 just to win worth a score I reckon
  • Options
    What does each way on a First goalscorer mean?
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    First 5 goals my clogging brother.
  • Options
    Lumped on colchester-oldham draw :(
  • Options
    Anyone feeling 6/4 on Luiz to outscore torres at Chelsea this season?
  • Options
    80-1 five fold tonight. £3.00 staked. One incorrect result. I'll be writing to BWP in the morning asking him to pay for my shopping this week ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    some proper moody betting on serie A games this weekend

just looked on betfair and brescia (2nd bottom 26 pts) at home to bologna (10th 40 points)have been backed in to 1.46 on betfair and were as wide as 2.16 currently 1.6.... £515k been bet on the game and the milan derby which is the only other game tomorrow has had £26k bet on it

on sunday the draw in chievo v sampdoria is 1.66 has gone from 2.98 up to 1.44 !! £510k matched on the game
    genoa v cagliari the draw is 2.6 has gone from 3.55-1.88 and £370k matched on the game
    roma v juventus on sunday has £30k matched on it

suspicious betting patterns !!
  • Options
    Yeah, have been known in the past. I've had info before on draws that have come in at short prices but also not come in at ridiculously short prices.

It's normally Serie B.
  • Options
    Posh surely nailed on tonight
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!