Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal fans - despise

the CROWN AND ANCHORS

they have got to be the most biased effing supporters in England.

They watch differe games to me.

Comments

• Options
    And they're so arrogant with it.

The one who sits opposite me has clearly been itching to talk about football all morning. He eventually comes up with, "Did you see the game?" clearly talking about the Arsenal game even though he didn't say so - as if their game is the only one worth talking about and is therefore "the" game.

I just said, "No, I didn't go to Portsmouth" and walked away.
  • Options
    brilliant
  • Options
    By the way, what was your "old" name???
  • Options
    What annoys me the most about them is whenever Arsenal are on sky (most weeks), in my local (the camden in bexleyheath) you get loads of them there in their Arsenal shirts and the minute the final whistle goes they get up and go home and that's the extent of them 'supporting' their club. W*nkers!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]By the way, what was your "old" name???

i was goin to ask the very same question doood, come needanewname dood, whats ya old moniker?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]What annoys me the most about them is whenever Arsenal are on sky (most weeks), in my local (the camden in bexleyheath) you get loads of them there in their Arsenal shirts and the minute the final whistle goes they get up and go home and that's the extent of them 'supporting' their club. W*nkers!

to be honest, i'm surprised they don't leave the pub 5 mins before the end as their fans in the ground seem to week in week out....
  • Options

PaulBaconSarnie?
  • Options
    By the way, what was your "old" name???

Big Punisher knows me which should give you a clue
  • Options
    maybe we should run a poll for the new name?

Any suggestions?
  • Options
    yeah why not got bored of my old one - no imagination - just waiting for one to bite me on the ass
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arfur
  • Options
    I think my mate summed it up perfectly when he said "I can guarantee that the biggest **** you know is an Arsenal fan"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Arfur

I agree! Excellent name!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: trickyrickycafc[/cite]I think my mate summed it up perfectly when he said "I can guarantee that the biggest **** you know is an Arsenal fan"

Spoken like a man who grew up supporting Charlton in Bishops Stortford ;- )

PS of course you're not include Ruth in that, are you!
  • Options
    How about "The Knowledge"?
  • Options
    We had this "most arrogant fans" debate before the Arsenal game. My brother said Arsenal but I said Spurs on the grounds that at least the gooners had something recent to be arrogant about.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]

PaulBaconSarnie?

nope. thats me
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Knowledge, like that Offy...
  • Options
    Oi - it's "Mr it" to the likes of you. Now, get back to work!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Oi - it's "Mr it" to the likes of you. Now, get back to work!

lol, your a funny bar steward dood
  • Options
    You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?[/quote]

I preferred you in Meet the Parents....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

your postings are funny dood, thats all
  • Options
    Oh come on AFKA - don't you know how to quote properly yet? I'm disappointed in you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]

your postings are funny dood, thats all

You said I'm funny. How the f*ck am I funny, what the f*ck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
  • Options
    you just are dood, cant explain, your posts are amusing, dont get your knickers in a twist about it tho, i only said your funny not that you stink or something bad like that! ;-)
  • Options
    whoooooooosh!!!!!!!! :o)
  • Options
    04 MCS: Oh come on, don't tell me you haven't seen Goodfellas?!!!
  • Options
    I have but i dont remember stuff from films i have seen! I am a drunk, who likes a spliff, and has no memory!

WHhoooosssssssssshhhhhhhh indeed! Sorry folks!