Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal fans - despise

Comments

• Options
    Fair enough - good answer.

A admit it though ............ I had ya going - didn't I?
  • Options
    Of course dood, you had me hook line and sinker! What a wolly Olly (i heard this on more than one occasion funnily enough)

Yeah i dont really do films that much, concentration span of a newt! Sorry i ruined your joke lol ;-)
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited January 2007
    dood, i cant get ya link to work
  • Options
    04 MCS: Serious question, what;s with all this "dood" lark? Do You surf?

You know, Charlie don't surf.
  • Options
    off _it .................

if he didnt get 'funny how?' he aint gonna get 'charlie dont surf' ...........
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited January 2007
    dunno man, i dont surf tho, but have always been a dood? you no, a cool dood!

oh, and mascott is right, i didnt get the charlie bit!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Shhhhhhhhhh Mascot!!!

(My plan was to ask him next "Do they speak English in "What"?" "English Mother******, do you speak it?")
  • Options
    hahaha..........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Shhhhhhhhhh Mascot!!!

(My plan was to ask him next "Do they speak English in "What"?" "English Mother******, do you speak it?")

you messin with me off it eh, dont ya no that you shouldn't mock the afflicted! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'I dont remeber asking you a god damn thing!'

if you want a prper challenge try this........

" you want some free advice friend?....................... How much is it gonna cost?"

Black and white film and thats all your getting......
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited January 2007
    Aye??????????

I aint lookin on this thread anymore, its just too confusing!
  • Options
    "get a job,get a girl,get a life"
  • Options
    how did we get from Arsenal to a bloody gangster film.

Is ther a link there?

LOL
  • Options
    Gangster film? More like the way Arsenal did business under G. G.!
  • Options
    I take it that no one has a scooby what film im on about... I would hav thought on-it might have ahd a guess... its not gangster and its black and white and it involves balls and sticks........

" you want some free advice friend?....................... How much is it gonna cost?"
  • Options
    oh, your quoting a film, thats y i am in the dark!
  • Options
    I was trying to tell you and then off it shut me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
  • Options
    Sorry Mascot - just seen this.

No idea about the film. You gonna tell us?
  • Options
    you got one more clue.......

Paul Newman is the star........ so black and white, involves balls and sticks , and has Paul Newman as the star.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]you got one more clue.......

Paul Newman is the star........ so black and white, involves balls and sticks , and has Paul Newman as the star.....

Does Paul Newman play two different parts?
  • Options
    Film: Mary Poppins - Paul Newman played the chimney sweeper!
  • Options
    no just one, the main one...........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Film: Mary Poppins - Paul Newman played the chimney sweeper!

there were a lot of chimney sweepers in mary poppins!!!!

"over the rooftops step in time"
  • Options
    How about The Sting - that was about pool (balls and sticks) and starred Paul Newman? Not sure that it was in Black & White, though.
  • Options
    ...or The Hustler?
  • Options
    And Red Pete wins the prize for the Hustler!!!!!!!!!

well done pete.........

I love the Sting an all
  • Options
    Going back t this - the wankers were at it again.

First thing the knob end at work said - never a penalty Heskey should have stayed on his feet - and wasn't off side. How I haven't chinned this bloke I'll never know.

And if he says "THE" Arsenal once more I'll scream.

Where's gooner hater when you need him
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]Going back t this - the wankers were at it again.

First thing the knob end at work said - never a penalty Heskey should have stayed on his feet - and wasn't off side. How I haven't chinned this bloke I'll never know.

And if he says "THE" Arsenal once more I'll scream.

Where's gooner hater when you need him

Got the same at work. Speaking to Gooner last week whose only Arsenal game in 2yrs was Real Madrid away (nuff said) and didnt want to talk about the fact that RVP should have been sent off in the home game, or that it shouldnt have been a pen / red in the away game, but then bangs on about how unlucky Bolton were against us, and how many pens they should have had, cos he saw the highlights on MoTD!

Told him I'd only talk about football with him once he'd even been to his clubs new ground only for him to tell me he was going to the Portugal Brazil game (last Tuesday)........ I just laughed at him and walked off.
  • Options
    My tit here was trying to get the conversation around to them again today ("Did you see THE game?" - again like it's the only one worth talking about) but I gave him a little rant along the lines I posted earlier in my "massive 5 minutes for us" post and shut him up. It turns out that he didn't get a good view of any of the major incidents - I think he thinks he's Arsene Wenger!