Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clique or not to clique ?

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
C Life clique ? in or out (if it exists) i wouldnt be in a clique if they wanted me !

can you be in a clique of 1 .

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]can you be in a clique of 1 .

You already are, GH.

;o)
  • Options
    Make this a sticky.
    Then the un-cliqued among us will know where we stand. ;-)
  • Options
    No such thing its an urban myth

Like spurs being a big club
  • Options
    on 606 they say Clique

First time i have looked on there in years very funny

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A73411553
  • Options
    I click all over

Bloody chiropractor
  • Options
    thought that funny especially 'the wider point is that CAFC is run by an unaccountable clique for the benefit of a clique, and is defended by a clique.'
  • Options
    Sink- this threads just what the clown wanted.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]on 606 they say Clique

First time i have looked on there in years very funny

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A73411553

Also first time for years I've looked at 606. Quite an anti-CL clique on there.
  • Options
    Join the dark side clique. At the Blackheath cross burning next week oppppppppppppssssss meant Gooner burning.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Join the dark side clique. At the Blackheath cross burning next week oppppppppppppssssss meant Gooner burning.

You're getting all excited, GH.

Why not sit down and make yourself a nice cup of tea ....?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clique's everywhere. It's natural - birds of a feather and all that. Some people are happy when they're in them, unhappy when they're not and other's couldn't care one way or another. I'm new to this board and been treated okay. Certain individuals do try and morally police this board and also obviously follow the official party line, probably because they like and believe in the party line, which is fair enough. All in all, does it matter?
  • Options
    I've never been able to clique my fingers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]Clique's everywhere. It's natural - birds of a feather and all that. Some people are happy when they're in them, unhappy when they're not and other's couldn't care one way or another. I'm new to this board and been treated okay. Certain individuals do try and morally police this board and also obviously follow the official party line, probably because they like and believe in the party line, which is fair enough. All in all, does it matter?

Post of the century.
  • Options
    Cliques close down options of free expression as you are always looking over your shoulder (much like politics) less your peers should disaprove. If you are not in a clique, embrace the fact that you will be judged on here by your posts and not for who you share your proverbial bed with.
  • Options
    Does anyone know what the 'official' cliques here are?

Anyone want to join my "miserable, fat, plastic-dago, IT geek Barca and Charlton fans' clique"?

We haven't got any badges, and there aren't any committee meetings yet.
  • Options
    Is the french foodstuff bloke Nick Gray under another guise?

The style seems similar...
  • Options
    wouldnt want to be in a clique but a faction ! Now that's a different matter. Is there a CL faction ?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]wouldnt want to be in a clique but a faction ! Now that's a different matter. Is there a CL faction ?

Splitter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Is the french foodstuff bloke Nick Gray under another guise?

The style seems similar...

Yep it is.

He has his own little army of followers on there, it makes him feel big.
  • Options
    If there is a faction I'll bet those bastards have all the badges !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im not a violent person but he is defo on my 'to slap' list.
  • Options
    I prefer a paradigm
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I'm upset. I'm clearly not a member of any clique on here, as nobody has expressed an interest in joining my own little clique.

How about I form a 'Nick Gray is a wanker' clique instead? Sign up below if you're interested - I'm sure we could get some badges made.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nick Gray[/cite]The wider point is that CAFC is run by an unaccountable clique for the benefit of a clique, and is defended by a clique.

Surely the EGM and our worthless shares prove it ?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Leroy, i want in the clique.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Anyone want to join my "miserable, fat, plastic-dago, IT geek Barca and Charlton fans' clique"?

Dear Leroy,

I'm not any of those but I am a rose-tinted, fit, single mother who has been to Barcelona a couple of times.
    And I've got a laptop.

Can I join your clique please?

Lots of love,
    Oggy x
  • Options
    Can I sign up for that clique - he really is the most irritating of ****holes. His recent CL attacks are due to my recent defection from 606 because it's topical. The wally attacks everything. Great material for a pshycological phesis but as I'm not writing one, just an irritant (which by the way, he will view as a compliment).
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    We're on our way. Sorry Oggy, perhaps I should have put 'hates kids' as part of the clique requirements. Still want to join? xx
  • Options
    Leroy, I thought we were members of the SE8 clique? Or don't my feelings matter to you? :-(
  • Options
    I'm part of a cadre - is that better than being in a clique? I know it's better than being in a faction.