Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clique or not to clique ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    As soon as I posted it, he put it on 606 lol - insult him all you like here folks- you can be sure that he is reading it :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]We're on our way. Sorry Oggy, perhaps I should have put 'hates kids' as part of the clique requirements. Still want to join? xx

Too right I do. I used to love kids once - but life experience has caused me to change my mind.
    My little kiddie is now 23 years old, 6'2" and still lives up in the roof. Any takers?
  • Options
    true, apologies. He will never be mentioned by me again - I shouldn't forget that I came on her to escape him....and of course because it is a very good board :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]true, apologies. He will never be mentioned by me again - I shouldn't forget that I came on her to escape him....and of course because it is a very good board :)
    Are you hearing voices?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: iainment[/cite]I'm part of a cadre - is that better than being in a clique?

It's a lot better than being part of a cadaver. And being dead right all the time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]I shouldn't forget that I came on her

Off topic.

Shouldn't you have posted that in Ketters 'Lovelorn' thread .....?
  • Options
    Classic typo lol - my best yet
  • Options
    I used to be in a clique with my husband, but he got banned...I cried for days!!!
  • Options
    If I was married to your husband I'd cry for days too...
  • Options
    I 'realise' that I am not in any clique cos no geek whispered me that thing from the other day, barstewards...

(go on you know it make sense)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can I be in your clique?

Nobody hates the Romans as much as me!
  • Options
    No we are the peoples front

So who is the popular front then

He is!

Splitter
  • Options
    I'm out.
  • Options
    Following that link was the first time in years that I've looked at the 606 site. It seems like ages ago now but once upon a time it was really good, then something potentially libellous (can't remember what) got posted by a fan on the official Chelsea FC site, the BBC got very twitchy and 606 became as heavily policed as Google in China. It seemed that at the point that anyone with half a brain left 606. Looking at it today, it doesn't seem to have improved much.
  • Options
    only those truly in the clique would deny that there is one
  • Options
    Go to search, type in the word 'clique' and go....

Then go to those threads and make a note of all the names of those that deny there is such a thing as a clique...

Spooky...
  • Options
    " How many whispered conversations have you had? "

That would be s a surefire way to sort out the clickees.
  • Options
    Leroy is a legend on CL, I want in :-)
  • Options
    I know i've said this once before but i can't help but get a picture of Kelvin Mackenzie in my head every time i read one of his posts / see the name. Obviously it could be anybody. Does anybody actually know who Nick Gray is or is he a 'secret' poster?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I 'realise' that I am not in any clique cos no geek whispered me that thing from the other day, barstewards...

(go on you know it make sense)

What thing? I take it i'm not in the clique either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2010
    The clique jibes always make me laugh.

I've just scanned down the list of the last 1,000 active members and i'm friends with, or at least have chatted to, 243 of them. I'm probably friends or have met about 400 members in total. Means absolutely nothing. If that is the clique, then it is a ridiculously large one.

Other very active members probably don't know a single other person on here, or one or two at most. They are some of the people whose opinions i enjoy reading the most. Perversely, i'm more inclined to publicly disagree with the people i know i've met for some reason.

We create a platform with the Forum and through our associated social meets, football games, Q+A meetings, coach trips, home and away game meets, golf days, poker nights, charity events etc where if people want to get to say hello and put some faces to usernames the opportunity is there. Some great friendships, relationships and even marriage have resulted from it.

Equally, if that doesn't interest you then you have the perfect platform to express your views and remain fully anonymous. That's entirely your right, and no one gets treated any differently as a result of it.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Bono from U2 said 'Everytime you clique your fingers a child in Africa dies' - sunglasses inside wearing nobber!!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    EXTRA, EXTRA, read all about it...!!!

Forum boss admits CL clique is effing massive...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Bono from U2 said 'Everytime you clique your fingers a child in Africa dies' - sunglasses inside wearing nobber!!

He has an eye condition that necessitates shades at all times.
  • Options
    On a recent trip to Sussex coast I noticed there was a he'll of a lot of cliques down there, they even have there own clique ports
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: iainment[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Bono from U2 said 'Everytime you clique your fingers a child in Africa dies' - sunglasses inside wearing nobber!!

Still a Nob
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: iainment[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Bono from U2 said 'Everytime you clique your fingers a child in Africa dies' - sunglasses inside wearing nobber!!

Ugly Eye Syndrome?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I thought Nick Gray and Kelvin Mackenzie were one and the same , WUM posing as Charlton fans?
  • Options
    As if AFKA has got 243 friends!