Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oh My, What A Poxy Crowd!

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Millwall V Coventry - 11,688 yes just 11,688

Shite club, shite ground, shite fans, just shite!

What a poxy crowd for a Championship match V Coventry, there support is shite!

Laughable!

Comments

• Options
    As is ours.

Sink.
  • Options
    They might be 'shite' but they are in the Championship, on merit, after being better than us last season.
    Even if they were dragging in crowds of only 500, we'd still be in a lower league than them.
    Their crowds will rise and ours will continue falling unless we get promoted.
    Who knows, next season we might be thinking 11,688 isn't too bad for us?
  • Options
    There in the championship u mug , we get alot more than them our crowds ant shit at all !
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Marco[/cite]They might be 'shite' but they are in the Championship, on merit, after being better than us last season.
    Even if they were dragging in crowds of only 500, we'd still be in a lower league than them.
    Their crowds will rise and ours will continue falling unless we get promoted.
    Who knows, next season we might be thinking 11,688 isn't too bad for us?[/quote]

Or even later this season. Lets focus on us,in South London after the last few years our glass house is too big for us to be throwing stones.

LLLH
  • Options
    Charlton lose so lets all laugh at the Spanners/Spuds/Beagles/Worst Spam...
  • Options
    Wish everyone would stop looking at Millwall's attendance and gloating especially when ours is nothing to write home about. So cringeworthy.
  • Options
    Well, let's take the piss out of them while we still can eh!
  • Options
    Well, let's take the piss out of them while we still can eh!

Why???
  • Options
    Are we going to have a thread like this every week?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Are we going to have a thread like this every week?

Only when Millwall are at home I assume. It will still be 23 threads too many though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2010
    no point mentioning our 390 we took for our top of the table clash on saturday here then.
  • Options
    Let's just kill ourselves eh!

Might be more fun!!!
  • Options
    Bet it was still 10x louder than ours has ever been.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Well, let's take the piss out of them while we still can eh!

Carry on taking the piss fella, it's left me devastated that you've taken the time to check out our attendances in the paper and then post it on here.

Did you manage to see the score when you checked the attendance? Or the league table?

How was Huddersfield yesterday? Good day out with that massive travelling support of yours?
  • Options
    yes we are going to have a thread like this every week----------------i shall make sure we f**kin do. or much better to maon about some who might have booed at a game or someone who swore or FFS what songs we dont like to sing ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo f**K me we are taking the piss out of a bunch of Bermonsey scum bags who happen to be our rivals

11,000 shit crowd shit fans shit club ----------------- i hope to repeat that every monday/sunday to they f**k off to the bLue Sq league or something that low.
  • Options
    well this is a bit childish isn't it
  • Options
    these threads are embarrasing now. Just concentrate on us....we get spanked away by a league one side and you look at Millwalls attendance.
  • Options
    on a side note, wigan had 60 fans yes 60 at Spurs yesterday lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]on a side note, wigan had 60 fans yes 60 at Spurs yesterday lol

very good
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    bonzer!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2010
    Bloody hell why is their constantly a thread about Millwalls crowd this season?

It's embarrassing, not many clubs outside the Prem get regular sell outs for their ground, like us. We couldn't sell out The Valley for our home leg vs Swindon which I thought was pretty poor.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]on a side note, wigan had 60 fans yes 60 at Spurs yesterday lol

More than we had in the ground by the end of the game the last time we played at Tottenham!

One of my rare away games and at least half of the Charlton lot never returned for the second half! Probably the same lot who accuse people of not being proper supporters for not drinking, standing and abusing fellow fans.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]

More than we had in the ground by the end of the game the last time we played at Tottenham!

One of my rare away games and at least half of the Charlton lot never returned for the second half! Probably the same lot who accuse people of not being proper supporters for not drinking, standing and abusing fellow fans.

With all respect Len we had a bit more than that!
  • Options
    What a ridiculous thread. Who gives a f*ck what their crowd was, they're in a league above us.
    If home crowds and away followings actually meant anything then Newcastle would be in the CL every season.
  • Options
    I'll tell you why there's always a post about us or out attendances on here. It's because some of you - only some mind - are so completely obsessed with how we're doing, it's laughable. Most appear to either a) not care, or b) have come to terms with the fact that - shock horror - we're in the league above. Never mind scrapping the bottom of the barrel.....it's literally tearing chunks out of the base of the f**king thing!

Still if some wish to cling to that until such time as the balance is restored and The Charltons are once again riding high in the Premier-thingy, that's fine....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Still if some wish to cling to that until such time as the balance is restored and The Charltons are once again riding high in the Premier-thingy, that's fine.

exactly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]I'll tell you why there's always a post about us or out attendances on here. It's because some of you - only some mind - are so completely obsessed with how we're doing, it's laughable. Most appear to either a) not care, or b) have come to terms with the fact that - shock horror - we're in the league above. Never mind scrapping the bottom of the barrel.....it's literally tearing chunks out of the base of the f**king thing!

Still if some wish to cling to that until such time as the balance is restored and The Charltons are once again riding high in the Premier-thingy, that's fine....

Your support is poor - Millwall are in an area with a high population, have good transport links and have just been promoted, plus you made a decent start to the season. I'd have expected a higher turn-out - still Ken Clarke is talking about jailing fewer criminals in future and reducing the prison population so when that kicks in your attendance will no doubt rise.

That said I find it a bit embarrassing to see threads here about Millwall's attendance - one maybe is enough, but this is the second and that's one too many.

How is Lisbie playing?
  • Options
    He's been on the bench for the last couple of games. I think we'll warm to him. I like him as the times I've seen him he's put in a shift.

As for our support being poor, why aren't Charlton getting 27k anymore?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]He's been on the bench for the last couple of games. I think we'll warm to him. I like him as the times I've seen him he's put in a shift.

As for our support being poor, why aren't Charlton getting 27k anymore?

Our support is poor - agreed, but has held up reasonably well considering that we are two divisions and several seasons away from being in the Premier League. Another year of L1 and we might not be so cocky about drawing in more punters than Millwall and Palace though...

Lisbie is a see goal shoot type player, some will go in, some inexplicably wont. The key to getting the best out of him is to rotate him and keep him fresh, if he gets a few goals and the crowd take to him he'll do well, If they get on his back then expect him to go awol.
  • Options
    Sorry but you have no right to sink theads like this.
    Nothing here warrants this post to be sunk.
    It happens all over the internet.
    Forums are full of banter, you cant block it out.
    And if you look at the initial post it is actually a good'en.

After them going up we all have had to put up with stick from them lot, knowing they are a two bob club with no history and no fans.
    Whats wrong with pointing that out? NOTHING thats what!
    If you dont think agree with posts like this, dont read them.

As admin you cant run a forum on personal prefrence, as i know a lot of Charlton fans would enjoy underlining how pointless and shi*millwall are even if a couple on here dont.

Groucho, dont come on here and call some of our lot laughable.
    You say its laughable how they are obsessed, yet you have been posting on here for several months now.
    Surely you have better things to do with your own life?
    I can assure you now thats laughable matey boy.