Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oh My, What A Poxy Crowd!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]on a side note, wigan had 60 fans yes 60 at Spurs yesterday lol

More than we had in the ground by the end of the game the last time we played at Tottenham!

One of my rare away games and at least half of the Charlton lot never returned for the second half! Probably the same lot who accuse people of not being proper supporters for not drinking, standing and abusing fellow fans.

With all respect Len we had a bit more than that!

At the start of the game yes for sure but by the end I'd say there wasn't much in it.

Second half I was up and down like a toilet seat as people gave up on it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Sorry but you have no right to sink theads like this.
    Nothing here warrants this post to be sunk.
    It happens all over the internet.
    Forums are full of banter, you cant block it out.
    And if you look at the initial post it is actually a good'en.

After them going up we all have had to put up with stick from them lot, knowing they are a two bob club with no history and no fans.
    Whats wrong with pointing that out? NOTHING thats what!
    If you dont think agree with posts like this, dont read them.

As admin you cant run a forum on personal prefrence, as i know a lot of Charlton fans would enjoy underlining how pointless and shi*millwall are even if a couple on here dont.

Groucho, dont come on here and call some of our lot laughable.
    You say its laughable how they are obsessed, yet you have been posting on here for several months now.
    Surely you have better things to do with your own life?
    I can assure you now thats laughable matey boy.

A sunk thread does not mean you still cannot post on it, you can and so can everybody else, a sinking just means it wont stay at the top of the forum!! The owners of the site don't want it to be the dominant thread up top so if they so wish they can sink it so it isnt!! Dont take it to heart, it hasn't been closed, just sunk so it does not appear at the top of the forum!! They have every right!!
  • Options
    I think it sunk because it's so boring. Who cares about their crowds? I don't. I care that they are winning and doing well because that pisses me off but if they had 4k or 20k doesn't bother me.
  • Options
    Who cares about Psychopherapy Word Games or the latest music venue in Kent that longer has live bands on a Tuesday afternoon ?

This is a football site isn't it and taking the rise out of a local non-rival's attendances is entirely legitimate.
  • Options
    So, you think we're obsessed with you?

It aint me on a Millwall forum pal!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Sorry but you have no right to sink theads like this.

I think you'll find "they" have every right. Who are you to tell "them" otherwise?