Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The William Hague Room-Sharing "Scandal"

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]Well, this thread has been a real learning experience for me! Most of it will probably haunt my sleep tonight!

you googled

aint it wrong how and who the hell comes up with this stuff
  • Options
    And I was worried by anti Labour rant was the reason for the sink.

Jesus some of you are sick and not in the 18 year old black speak version.
  • Options
    I did as Henry suggested ... I thought I was worldly wise but ...... plucking my eyes out now
  • Options
    can we please have a poll on what newspaper lifers read, just to put the myths on here to bed?

ta
  • Options
    Interesting suggestion Razil.......

I rarely buy any newspapers, being a tight arse, and that I really do not like any of them!.

So I am one of those sad individuals that relys on the free sheets A'la Metro, and the Standard, and now I do not travel to London anymore do not even get them!

I Really do not like the Dail Mail, and used to buy the Guardian for the media section on Monday , but have not done so for years!

Having helped designed 3 national newspapers, the FT, The Sunday Telegraph, and the Times, I thought that the Times before Murdoch took over was a good read, but never had the time to read all that material.

Used to spend quite a bit of time researching newspapers and magazines, but do little of that these days!. Still think the Times is the best designed newspaper but then a freind of mine designed that.

Professionally speaking I rarely agree with the editorial of anything that I have worked on, but still like the nonsense of the Sun, and it's bizzare languague. tots/lags/sensation.. and it's obsession with people's age!

Most journalist's are lacking in vision and get locked into a pattern of writing, which becomes boring after a time!, and dates very quickly.
  • Options
    Newspapers are outdated and just gossip comics.

I have never & will never buy one.