Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Notts County - Preview, Poll, Teams, News and Views

2»

Comments

• Options
    Loss by 2 I am afraid.

Windscreen why don't you care very strange
  • Options
    she's a looney mate
  • Options
    She's off her rocker
  • Options
    That would explain it

Wernt there other Windscreens on here and a sailor

Well confused now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Loss by 2 I am afraid.

Windscreen why don't you care very strange

She's cracked ;-)
  • Options
    Had a dream we won 3-0 ... not sure of the goalscorers, think one was wagstaff..
  • Options
    3-1 with Benson scoring
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]sorry, but who the hell are Nottingham County ??

Is it not Nottinghamshire County FC. Nottingham is a city in Nottinghamshire County.
    That's right.

3-2, late come back from County.
  • Options
    I'd go:

Elliot
    Solly Doherty Fortune/Fry Jackson
    Martin Semedo Racon Reid
    Sodje Benson

2 league defeats in a row means I'd make some changes

Don't think Abbott has done alot more to warrant a start ahead of Sodje so I'd give him a go. Mac dropped for Racon, Mac and Semedo both do pretty much the same thing and Racon scored the other week so maybe give him freedom to get forward a bit more and see if he can be effective tomorrow. Was disappointed he didn't start vs Exeter as I thought it could be his time to really push on after scoring and him saying he wanted more goals.

Wouldn't play Llera as he does seem to be costing us points making errors, Fortune/Fry as centre back for me.

Also would drop Francis for Solly if Solly is fit, Francis really hasn't made much of an impact so maybe a week on the bench will do him good.

I'd go 2-1 to us, like to see us create a few chances and for our strikers to get some goals.
  • Options
    3-0nil Home win

Benson to get first goal

COYR, gutted got to miss this one :o(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There have been some good Charlton-Notts County matches over the years and lets hope this is another.

We need the points, the players know we need the points, it's not as though we've been poor over the last few games, but we need to win this.

Home win.

With Dailly out I'm not sure that this is the right moment to bring Solly in for Francis.

----Elliot---
    Francis-Doherty-Fry-Jackson
    Martin-McC-Semedo-Reid
    Benson-Abbott
  • Options
    I think it will be a draw because we don't create enough. Team I'd LIKE to see (not the one he will select probably).

Elliot

Solly/Francis (dependent on fitness)
    Llera
    Doherty
    Fry

Wagstaff (if Solly playing) Martin (if Francis)
    Semedo
    Jackson
    Reid

Abbott
    Benson

Subs:

Worner
    Fortune (I've assumed he is not fit enough yet to start)
    Racon
    Mc Cormack (if we need to stiffen up midfield because of pressure on the back 4)
    Wagstaff /Martin (depending on Solly/Francis)
    Anyinsah
    Sodje (if fit Tuna if not)
  • Options
    Interesting to read Benson's little piece in last night's ES.
    Very complimentary in the difference in facilities between CAFC (Premiership) and Daggers (Non-league) as you'd expect but said it will take him a few weeks to get used to the difference in playing styles.
    How do we play that's so different to D&R?
    Are we really a long ball outfit these days?
  • Options
    Going for an addicks win 2-1, benson to open his tally for us with reid scoring the winner. Need to watch out for Lee Hughes who is their main threat. Could be a interesting day in the Redmiland household as Mrs RM has always supported County!!! Unklike her family who support Forest.....oh well someone has to i suppose!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Interesting to read Benson's little piece in last night's ES.
    Very complimentary in the difference in facilities between CAFC (Premiership) and Daggers (Non-league) as you'd expect but said it will take him a few weeks to get used to the difference in playing styles.
    How do we play that's so different to D&R?
    Are we really a long ball outfit these days?
    Wasn't he suggesting D & R are more of a long ball team, rather than the other way around?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Wasn't he suggesting D & R are more of a long ball team, rather than the other way around?

Let's hope so!
  • Options
    Without Dailly we are a very poor team this season and El Donko is a liability. Doc is a class act but VERY slow.

Don't understand the grief that Frances receives when he is one the few in our first 11 who can kick accurately with both feet and head it occasionally.

Can't see any of our so called strikers scroring this week either and predict a long afternoon of suffering.

Put Waggy up front with Tuna and put the donkeys out to grass...
  • Options
    Waggy up front with Tuna............you're 'aving a bubble mate !! They wouldn't get near the ball and it would come straight back to our defenders !!

As for Francis - I've seen the Q E 2 turn faster than he does - can't see what Solly has done wrong to be replaced by him.

have faith in Benson.......at least he looks like he knows where the goal is.
  • Options
    Last week I predicted a win, but now my head will rule my heart and I have to say that I don't see any reason why we will get 3 points tomorrow unless something changes....

Come on Bense...prove me wrong and make me smile!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite] LSEBarnes [/cite] The last time one of my mates was a mascot at the Valley he went into the wrong dressing room and saw rather too much of Papa Bouba Diop's private parts.

Yikes! Wardrobe monster
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I dreamt we are 0-2 at half time and finish 3-2

Dunno who scored though!

Jacko knows them better than most so hopefully we can use that knowledge.

Is that Pearce in their defence the one we had on trial? If so he'll either be awesome or have a shocker - a point to prove!

In reality I have a feeling this is the time to give us a performance and Benson and Abbott, who have had a bit more time together, will do well. A new partnership starts today
  • Options
    Pearce was linked with us on Football Rumours , I didn't think he had a trial.
  • Options
    Put my faith in a ex-pub team player from Essex? Thats not faith, its delusion..
  • Options
    The Notts County coach has said that lee hughes has lost none of his pace.

Hes still leaving people for dead.
  • Options
    Lol