Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How do you feel today

I'll start, tired & glad its nearly the weekend

NEXT!

Comments

• Options
    Full of anticipation for the Cheshunt Rural friendly U10's Season game 1
  • Options
    fed up with people posting in the wrong categories....

:-)
  • Options
    bored, working from home and watching the cricket
  • Options
    Shattered, it's been a long week. Bring on the booze!
  • Options
    Sore with a Bad back, annoyed at how my Dad is being not very well looked after at hospital & p*ssed off at not being able to go to another Charlton game at the weekend due to work. Grrr
  • Options
    Slighty drunk,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Slighty drunk,

Judging by your Facebook Profile pic cannot say I am remotely surprised at that comment :-) Happy birthday BTW
  • Options
    Shatterd, emotionaly and mentaly and phyiscally. Lookforward to tomoz few beers in the lib, watch the match then out in gwich after for a few sherberts can't wait.
  • Options
    Feeling good, been off the booze since Sunday so a few glasses tonight methinks. Fairly profitable business wise. Looking forward to the game tomorrow, then home to an authentic chicken and coconut ruby (the wife's Indian) and watch Last Night of the Proms.
  • Options
    Sweaty and hungry. But looking forward to tonight. Going to have a drink with my mate Carl in my favourite pub (The Fox & Firkin, Lewisham).
    Should be lots of pool and single malt whiskey. Heaven.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    im excited. Out around Brick Lane tonight which will end up in the 'Jack the Rippers'. What fridays are for.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]Sweaty and hungry

Nice! ;o)
  • Options
    Annoyed with people keeping the discussion in the wrong category even though they've been alerted to it
  • Options
    I had a minor op on my back and am feeling slightly queasy from feeling the skin pulled around as they were putting the stitches in...
  • Options
    now bored as fk and have worked hard today, on a Friday of all things
  • Options
    awww hope you feel better soon CC does not sound pleasant x

Admin changed, god not that bad tbh we are all part of charlton so is charlton related chill winstone!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    looking forward to tomorrow though as my first charlton fix of the season.. so we better bloody win!
  • Options
    Fed up and wondering when that job will come up!!
  • Options
    feeling like I've got a noose round my neck and just waiting for it to be pulled tight. Sitting here waiting for my redundancy date to be confirmed isn't very nice. I just don't give a toss anymore knowing I am going and I have zero motivation. I am still doing my work properly but doing just what is required. Thank God for Charlton Life. Just want to get out of here and move on, to what I don't know, but it can't be any worse than waiting for the hangman to turn up.
  • Options
    Happy since having an argument (work related) with Thames Water.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    didnt the OS used to do a pre match preview on a Friday or am I missing something?
  • Options
    Feeling good, few drinks with Mrs Bib tonight, The Valley tomorrow, and mahoosive party to see off my Nephew, he is in the Paras and in the not too distant future he goes to A...for Queen and Country!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]didnt the OS used to do a pre match preview on a Friday or am I missing something?

they do but it was done yesterday. it's on the OS
  • Options
    ill
    :(
  • Options
    Large
    I know that feeling, I was in your situation a while back, convinced I was getting shown the door, for me it turned out ok, not a lot anyone can say to lift the gloom, other than 3 points tomorrow would help. Keep on here and there will be posts to make you chuckle and lift your mood.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]Large
    I know that feeling, I was in your situation a while back, convinced I was getting shown the door, for me it turned out ok, not a lot anyone can say to lift the gloom, other than 3 points tomorrow would help. Keep on here and there will be posts to make you chuckle and lift your mood.

cheers PeteF.
  • Options
    lol how bad i never have had motivation for my job and been hear 11 months nearly, got another job lined up so even harder to motivate myself so roll on getting starting date then happy days. weekend in 12 minutes for me yay have a good one people
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]Sweaty and hungry. But looking forward to tonight. Going to have a drink with my mate Carl in my favourite pub (The Fox & Firkin, Lewisham).

Do they still have the sing-a-longs on Friday and Saturday nights? Always a good night out down there in the early 1980's. I used to have one of their T shirts - 'For Fox Sake buy me a Firkin Pint'

PS I'm shattered.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]Sweaty and hungry. But looking forward to tonight. Going to have a drink with my mate Carl in my favourite pub (The Fox & Firkin, Lewisham).

Do they still have the sing-a-longs on Friday and Saturday nights? Always a good night out down there in the early 1980's. I used to have one of their T shirts - 'For Fox Sake buy me a Firkin Pint'

No, it has changed hands many time since then.
    It's been managed by the same woman for about 6 or 7 years now. Maybe more. I worked there for 2 years myself.
    It does live bands and a quiz. Its not to everyones liking but its clean, well run, cheap and cheerful. Some of the bands that play are even good!
  • Options
    i feel like absolute crap , i've got a load of coursework to do , jus about to go out to work and feel sck
    :(