Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How do you feel today

2»

Comments

• out for beers and curry tonight, football with kids in morning, valley afternoon, football with kids sunday morning and up club up the road sunday afternoon to watch the football and a few more beers. Perfect weekend and i'm just about to leave for home. nice.
  • P***ed off now Kent have lost!!
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]didnt the OS used to do a pre match preview on a Friday or am I missing something?

they do but it was done yesterday. it's on the OS

What line of work are you in Large?.

Getting back to the thread. My legs are aching. Riding up towards Shooters Hill Police Station from the ferry roundabout into a bloody gale isn't fun.
  • Tired, but going out for a few pints later, so things could be worse.

BTW, used to love the F&F in Lewisham High St in the late 80's...the singalongs were legendary!

Unlucky, Large. I have been in your shoes and it hardly makes you motivated, does it? All the best, anyway.

I'm not happy about Kent losing either, Len!
  • Tired, been moving stuff into new uni house. Seems like it's been a really long day.

Off to the pub in a bit, and a full footie weekend ahead so not all bad. Also looking forward to the game tomorrow.
  • Tired after work and a bit pissed off as Kent have lost again but also concerned about 1965jr as he been in tears the last few days saying he misses me(He lives with his mum in Wales)

I'm looking forward to the game and a few beers but I don't think my mind will be fully on the game somehow :(
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]didnt the OS used to do a pre match preview on a Friday or am I missing something?

they do but it was done yesterday. it's on the OS

What line of work are you in Large?.

Banking, in Accounts mainly doing Bank of England Reporting. Exciting eh? NOT.
  • After celebrating my birthday last night (heavily) I now feel dead, need to man up asap, people are arriving in the next hour to start drinking for my girlfriends birthday, eugh.
  • Cold... Very cold!