Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things to do when the wife and kids are away...help needed!

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Re-decorate a room

Do all those little jobs you've been putting off

sort all your old clothes out and give them to charity

Finish all the ironing

Very good. Now thats funny.
  • Options
    You mean there's not a long list of " Jobs to do" on the fridge door ????

Must have a word with your wife when she gets back....
  • Options
    on a serious point Beds, are you going to find it difficult to go back to wearing mens underwear after three weeks in frilly knickers and silk stockings ?
  • Options
    CL house party?
  • Options
    Draw the curtains, turn off the lights, turn off the phone, crawl in to bed, sleep for a week.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]on a serious point Beds, are you going to find it difficult to go back to wearing mens underwear after three weeks in frilly knickers and silk stockings ?

No . I can still wear them under my trousers if need be.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5IVuN1N6-Y
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]Brass

My first thoughts!

A bit of brass rubbing, make sure your crayon is in good working order.
  • Options
    Henry - As he will be on his own, are you advocating the self loving much like everyone else on this thread?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]Henry - As he will be on his own, are you advocating the self loving much like everyone else on this thread?

Certainly not. Although it does show just how many w******* there are on here : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tube.8.com
  • Options
    1) Tug yourself sideways
    2) Have an Eartha with the door open
    3) Become friends with the internet and get disciplined in erasing your history
    4) Attempt the runwank

And after the tenth time it is just a puff of steam, not dust
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]Henry - As he will be on his own, are you advocating the self loving much like everyone else on this thread?

Certainly not. Although it does show just how many w******* there are on here : - )

Show me a man who's not a W~~~~R and i will show you a Liar. Oscar Wilde i think.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Show me a man who's not a W~~~~R and i will show you a Liar. Oscar Wilde i think.

Whilst he was attending a palace home game I believe.
  • Options
    Join the brownies...
  • Options
    Kidnap a midget and play Russian roulette with him with a gun too small to cause any serious damage to yourself.
    Dig a really big hole in the garden and make it your fort.
    Set up some boobie traps, home alone style to give her a surprise on her return.
  • Options
    Collect and then send out the Charlton Life badges.
  • Options
    1. Play the music of your choice, mine being Jimi Hendrix and Rory Gallagher and Led Zepplin, till the windows shake.

2. Invite some 'freinds' around for a card game.

3. Invite some other type of friends around

4. Eat Indian food every night.

5. Have the TV to yourself, for once........

6. Have the internet to yourself for once!

7. Try all those beers that you saw in the shops but never tried.

8. Make sure you spend a day cleaning up, and buy some decent fresh flowers
  • Options
    Bang Babes with the volume turned up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    how about watching filth and knocking one out, has that one be done yet?
  • Options
    Channel 965
  • Options
    Learn Cantonese
    Do some voluntary work for a local charity
    Read/re-read the entire works of your favourite author
    Have a really massive wank-a-thon
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Channel 965[/quote]

Elite Tv good choice
  • Options
    typical filthy route this thread has taken now
  • Options
    Eat a kebab and knock one out at the same time, it will be like having a 69 with a bird from Southend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nicholas[/cite]Eat a kebab and knock one out at the same time, it will be like having a 69 with a bird from Southend.

your being immature
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Do whatever the you want - without 'er indoors hanging over your head like the sword of Damocles. Believe me, no matter what you choose to do, the time will go too quickly.
  • Options
    Holy crap...have only just logged on again and can't believe the response...thanks for the idea guys...not sure I like "masturbate" and "Buggary" in the same sentence though. I will try prioritise a list with the best ideas on it...A kind of "101 things I have to do before the wife comes home" type of deal!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Nicholas[/cite]Eat a kebab and knock one out at the same time, it will be like having a 69 with a bird from Southend.[/quote]

Ahahahha