Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton get nasty and try to "nick" defender - funny!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Ask Henry what Murray said at Bromley meeting end of last year.Something along the lines of no more Mr Nice Guy/Club and it was time to fight dirty.

Did he say that? I was busy. BTW Steve do you know Phil and Sharon D.?
  • Options
    According to Sporting Life transfer center Bougherra is going to sign for Everton, well at least it's not West Ham. On the Sky gossip site HH is going to West Ham which means we will need another CD or is Sorondo ever going to be fit , also Sheringham has been seen at our training ground - perhaps he was with the builders.
  • Options
    wouldn't rule out Sheringham but HH to WestHam I'd doubt.
  • Options
    Christ I hope to god were never in that sort of situation again(contemplating selling our training ground to ASDA or whoever) it seems like the other day they were flying high in the prem.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite](contemplating selling our training ground to ASDA or whoever)

slthough it would be quite handy for me.... :-)
  • Options
    lol......

No doubt tongue firmly in cheek there afka.......
  • Options
    Pards rates HH so doubt it, unless we have a significant signing coming in.
  • Options
    North stand steve, i reckon you were sposed to whisper that comment! lol
  • Options
    anyone know steve is talkin about above?
  • Options
    i reckond he just edited that... ha ha. i love it when people dont whisper back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    whats going on here then?
  • Options
    i dont know but he had a banging headache the day after.

just teasing steve it wasnt anything bad
  • Options
    What Henry wanted to know was if I was the geezer with georgous bird on his arm who everyone was drooling over which I replied I was.What else do you want to know