Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

10.5 Things You Never Knew About Dagenham

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dagenham backwards is mahnegaD - spooky eh?
  • Options
    and it is also an anagram of mega hanDs
    Even more spooky, eh?

Which, considering the interbreeding that must surely happen, would be the least of their problems
  • Options
    And an anagram of Dagenham and Redbridge is

I'm red handed and beggar

sweet
  • Options
    Another anagram of Dagenham and Redbridge is = A Grandma Inbred Hedged

The above is true!
  • Options
    Morriesy once mocked the people of dagenham in the hit song 'dagenham dave' in a cruel twist of fate he now makes a living selling lighters and bin bags to the locals at the weekend market.

After reading some of these comments I'm off to catch the woolwich ferry for a night out in dagenham sounds as if even I could pull over there..
  • Options
    During the blitz dagenham was virtualy distroyed, some experts claim that litteraly the cost of rebuilding dagenham ran into the 10's of pounds catergory.
  • Options
    Dagenham is named after the popular local 17th century pastry made from dog meat and ham, which was awarded a silver medal by The World Delicacy Council in 1897. Unfortunately this was never repeated as the WDC folded within four months following the death of the most distinquished judges from salmonella.
  • Options
    The people of Dagenham do not under decimals, so this thread name needs to be changed to Tenenarf things....
  • Options
    In 1975 the Dagenham tourist board banned farting as they thought this favourite of all Dagenham pastimes was putting off the tourists. After a months trial it was decided that farts were preferable to the natural smell of Dagenham.
  • Options
    None of the bridges are red.