Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What do we do?

2»

Comments

• Options
    There's a lot of guys on here with big opinions that haven't been to the matches What's that all about? Funeral of a family member or birth of a child is the only excuse, no one would be daft enough to arrange their wedding on a charlton matchday ;) On a serious note I think it's about time we made a change. Parky has had his time and we haven't started this season well. Don't know who would replace him (which is the big question) Paul Jewell? Done well with Wigan, Chris Coleman? TWAT,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Come on guys...... I know it was a shit day at the office yesterday, and as I was sitting next to Saga getting more depressed as the match progressed, we are going to win nothing divided as fans and digging out everyone.

Are you saying it was me getting more depressed as the game went on or you, or both of us or is it just depressing sitting next to me?! ;)

I spent a lot of the 2nd half wondering if/when the Daggers goalie was going to hit the tw&t in front of us who kept up a torrent of abuse towards him.
  • Options
    Well I certainly was getting more depressed as the game went on!...... as a result of watching what was going on, or not on the pitch, against a side we had the chances to be at least 3 -0 up at half time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Well I certainly was getting more depressed as the game went on!...... as a result of watching what was going on, or not on the pitch, against a side we had the chances to be at least 3 -0 up at half time.

It was both of us then!