Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curbs or Lennie please come back

2»

Comments

• Options
    Martin Allen would definitely not be the answer to our problems.

in a dream world i would love to have Gus Poyet as our manager and also would be interesting if Paolo took over as manager.
  • Options
    if we change it needs to be someone with experience, used to working on a budget, has a good scouting network and scouts has a number 2 who knows his place. is firm and agressive when needed, brave to make changes brave to try new formations brave enough to look at the current crop and play to their strengths.

no charlton links

now mr chairman if you can think of one who fits that bill then you really do have your finger on the pulse.

because although i dont think parkinson is up for the job right now i dont know who else would be we missed some good uns when we got him so now we seem to be stuck with him. saying this i have now realised this morning that we will be in this league (if we are lucky) for a long time.

Good Luck cos you are to need it Mr Chairman the rest of us are just going to have to put up with it shame really

PS i did say ages ago i would like to see Poyet in charge ( doing ok at Brighton)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]No you just told the bit you wanted to make your point more valid. Its about football not school reports so try not to talk like a cock. He is better than what is in charge at the moment, .

Lol - You wanna read some of your own posts mate before you start calling people cocks.

There seems to be some mistake. I aint your mate.
  • Options
    lol uncle you to good.
  • Options
    How rude and obtuse do you have to be here to get banned ?
  • Options
    PMSFL

slippers on feet up tinny opened
  • Options
    Skiverton or Tisdale for me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]No you just told the bit you wanted to make your point more valid. Its about football not school reports so try not to talk like a cock. He is better than what is in charge at the moment, .

Lol - You wanna read some of your own posts mate before you start calling people cocks.

There seems to be some mistake. I aint your mate.

Thats the first thing you have ever said on here that makes any sense -
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Now now girls i'm sure its you's being rude. Oh and PL54 what have i told you about stalking me? Is there some kind of love thing going on that i'm unaware of or am i just that fascinating that you cant be without me for a day? Beds this started out as a sensible debate before you stuck your oar in and was rude to me so i suggest if you dont like it back then run along like a good little girl and dont start in the first place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Now now girls i'm sure its you's being rude. Oh and PL54 what have i told you about stalking me? Is there some kind of love thing going on that i'm unaware of or am i just that fascinating that you cant be without me for a day? Beds this started out as a sensible debate before you stuck your oar in and was rude to me so i suggest if you dont like it back then run along like a good little girl and dont start in the first place.

I was rude to you ? When someone disagrees with what you say you call them a cock or a little girl .( just look back at this thread to see what i mean) You only know how to insult and i have seen you do it ALL the time. You have a short memory along with the same length fuse.
    The last time i got in conversation with someone so childish it was in the playground many years ago and that's the last time i interact with you.
  • Options
    We should all bombard Curblishleys home 1 day and just all BEG!!! Then we may get back into the premiership! ill say this again that even my friends that are westham fans and millwall fans agree with, Charlton do NOT belong in league 1!
  • Options
    I'm bored with this now but just go back and look how you responded to me giving an opinion. If you dont want me to react then grow up and have a decent argument. Dont give lies as facts dont only tell half the story then dont act like a child when you are challenged on your lies. Now go and play somewhere else cos you are so getting on my nerves. I guess tweedle dee will be along in a minute with his say. Oh dear here goes a long night.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Wow! i thought we was all friends?! we all support Charlton right?

edit* actually, sorry i wont get involved!
  • Options
    yes jjj, we all support Charlton (or West Ham or Liverpool)
  • Options
    Oh and here she comes now, that took you a while but predictable all the same.
  • Options
    You’re out of bed early today Unc - is the incontinence catching up with you ?
  • Options
    No you silly thing, i've got to take my little boy for an operation today, whats your excuse,signing on day is it. You really are one sad person, i've been looking through your post i think you have issues that need sorting.
  • Options
    just come to this.

Guys, no more for gawd sake. Grow up please.

Leave the personal stuff and childish stuff elsewhere. Please don't make us have to consider excluding people over such trivial matters. Just respect others opinions, if you disagree with it then make your point, but know when to leave it and walk away. Please.

ta
  • Options
    back to the martin allen suggestion, i think its a suggestion that has its pro's and cons. We really need a manager that oozes authority imo. We have the talent, players like Martin, Doherty, Reid, Abbott, Semedo. I think the players just lack the belief and desire that could be installed into them by a manager like Allen. but on the other hand does allen have enough tactical knowledge to take us to the next level and get us out of this league.....im not so sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whoever we go for would have to be a gamble because of lack of money. I'd like a big character and definitely not a "yes man". I don't know if I'm alone in thinking this but our team individually is much better than current performances. The results haven't been terrible but performances pretty dull and poor and can see the attendances getting lower and lower if it's like this all season. I've given Parky his chance and stuck up for him but I can't any longer. Even John Still said we're not providing the right service to Benson.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]back to the martin allen suggestion, i think its a suggestion that has its pro's and cons. We really need a manager that oozes authority imo. We have the talent, players like Martin, Doherty, Reid, Abbott, Semedo. I think the players just lack the belief and desire that could be installed into them by a manager like Allen. but on the other hand does allen have enough tactical knowledge to take us to the next level and get us out of this league.....im not so sure.

I'm still behind Parkinson but I've long been a fan of Martin Allen and fancied him to take over from Curbs. Fantastic record at Barnet and Brentford, did ok at MK Dons and very unfortunate that when his big break came at Leicester he ended up working for a lunatic who got through four managers in one season. Don't know what went wrong at Cheltenham but that's the only question mark over him. Pretty sure we've interviewed him at least once.

He is the only feasible replacement I can think of that I'd be happy with.
  • Options
    Di Canio please !!!......he's done all his badges and is desperate for a job in this country, don't care if he's untried...look what's happened with all the ones who are supposed to know what they are doing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Di Canio please !!!......he's done all his badges and is desperate for a job in this country, don't care if he's untried...look what's happened with all the ones who are supposed to know what they are doing.

Good shout that one, I wanted him at west ham before they got zola. I think a manager with passion and fire in him is what some of our players need, someone to throw a few fucks into them at half time when it aint going right.
  • Options
    offered to manage us for free after pardew allegedly