Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

so who is going tonight and whose not?

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2010
    No for me... Ive just set my alarm for 4.40 am...
  • Options
    Ill be there no reason dont to be mine team are playing and ill be there to support them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]aye. we're at home, i've got my s/t, it's in my blood.

i'm going so mr storry has to fork out for the upbeats and so will i if we make it 3 points again tonight
  • Options
    Start packing Mascot 88. You might get in time for Brentford.Book Heathrow.Very near.
  • Options
    90% chance of being there, work commitments are starting to take the piss...
  • Options
    As I'm getting a lift I can afford it now so aye!
  • Options
    Boss has allowed me to go 20mins earlier bang up for it, however got to be in a 6 tomorrow morning, Allways worth it COYR
  • Options
    Aye!
    Come rain or shine, good or bad.

COYR!!!!!

I'll try not to scare anyone tonight though. Cripes, i did a fair impression of NSS & Boogica together on Saturday!!!!!
  • Options
    Going - although I suspect the football will just get in the way of a pleasant drinking session
  • Options
    Working in our Chelmsford office today so a bit more of an effort but I'll be there.

Thats what season tickets are for arent they.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Going - although I suspect the football will just get in the way of a pleasant drinking session[/quote]

always the way :-/
  • Options
    Aye.
    Have a good feeling about this one.
  • Options
    Aye
  • Options
    Aye....East Stand Ultras
  • Options
    Too many plastics & Fairweather supporters on this Thread. :-)
  • Options
    Yep gonna go and hide in the back of block N and make my own views on this lot
  • Options
    It was a choice between going tonight or paying a dwarf to hit me over the head with a sledge hammer (only slightly more expensive). I have deliberated long and hard over this choice and have decided to go to teh Valley. hope I haven't made the wrong decision!
  • Options
    Fraid not...on a late shift. Booooo!
  • Options
    KB

either that meant after 5 mins you started shouting like a nutt nutt or you went down stairs couldnt get a beer for 20 mins so went mental down there

i really do hope to get out early enough tonight i am phoning lorry drivers hassling the life out of them already and it is only 2 oclock
  • Options
    Nay from me...wasnt going to go on Saturday, but turned up seeing as it was to commenrate the 25th Anniversary...second match running I thought id rather be doing something else, so tonight I'll do just that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Nay from me...wasnt going to go on Saturday, but turned up seeing as it was to commenrate the 25th Anniversary...second match running I thought id rather be doing something else, so tonight I'll do just that.

shame taht Tel real shame they have turnt you to feel like that
  • Options
    Nay from me too. In the process of moving house and can't justify the cost.
  • Options
    Yep.via the London Stone @ cannon st with fellow lifer afternoon delight
  • Options
    If I leave about 12 hours ago, I'll just about make it assuming no volcanoes erupt.

Will be listening in as ever.
  • Options
    Yay. Never any doubt.
  • Options
    Aye-can't wait for 90mins of excitement, teamwork, free flowing football and tactical nous from the opposing players/manager.
  • Options
    Another visit to my sick friend on it's way. (hope it's not terminal).
  • Options
    a big

aye

from me
  • Options
    aye off to catch the valley express, and uncle you still owe me a drink o yes indeedy, i'll be in bartrams tonite ! hehehe
  • Options
    Nah, working. Looking forward to the terrace on Saturday though.