Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

so who is going tonight and whose not?

13»

Comments

• Lorry breakdown worst fooking news could be in St Albans not a fooking hope now FFS BASTDS
  • 90 mins to breakdown gets there 4 hrs for recovery not fooking happy at all I hope the boys win to night Charlton player from work
  • Leaving right now!
  • Nla

T'was the first description!!!!!

Since KB's been in the rafters i've had no one to keep me calm!!!!

Shame you're stuck tho :-(
  • Aye, leaving in half an hour, always loved night games.
  • well peeeeed off KB i tell thee

Do a barnsey and Boogica every so often it helps watching us
  • Dont suppose you wanna know i've downed my first pint then NLA.

Trust me, if its like Saturday, the whole of Blk M Row OO will be going mental!!!!
  • Yep be going.....

You have to have 'faith' as they say........
  • have a right old shout up for me kb and enjoy your pint eta of bdown lorry 730
  • If people who have a season ticket and could go don't go then its stupid and a waste of money!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I shall be stuck in the office tonight for second night in a row but am not complaining.
  • leaving now, not overly looking forward to it
  • Of course. Why wouldn't I ? I support my team.

I am looking forward to it as well.
  • Nope

I have had a shit week at work and leaving straight from work makes it a fookin long day, and after Saturday I don't need that today. What a plastic eh?

And I need to be in the yard very early tomorrow and have to work with a Millwall fan.

So there
  • Nope:

But, would've gone if not for this poxy cold I've had for nearly 2 weeks.
    Don't think My fellow "Lifers" would be too pleased with Me if I passed this on........
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Nope

I have had a shit week at work and leaving straight from work makes it a fookin long day, and after Saturday I don't need that today. What a plastic eh?

And I need to be in the yard very early tomorrow and have to work with a Millwall fan.

So there
    People shouldn't be labelled plastics for not going, nor should they have to explain themselves.