Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v MK Donalds - MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Did a MK player definately get booked. Dosen't say on BBC stats.
    It does say MK 61% possesion us 3 on target 2 off MK 0 on 4 off.
  • Options
    There is no chance of a stream is there? Always hopeful.
  • Options
    Ok back.........just poured my 3rd large glass of Shiraz......ready for second half.......but spelling may get a little worse!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]Did a MK player definately get booked. Dosen't say on BBC stats.
    It does say MK 61% possesion us 3 on target 2 off MK 0 on 4 off.

Yep according to Emma and the boos of the crowd
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articles/2005/05/04/emma_jones_person_profile.shtml

she's a real.... looker...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Ok back.........just poured my 3rd large glass of Shiraz......ready for second half.......but spelling may get a little worse!!!!!!!

nice who made it i have a lovely bottle blossom hill waiting for me at home breakdown lorry just bought my lorry and driver back
  • Options
    you been drinking as well!!!!!!!! LOL
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: matt88[/cite][url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articles/2005/05/04/emma_jones_person_profile.shtml[/url]

she's a real.... looker...[/quote]

i..defini...te....ly wo....uld
  • Options

Ha!!!! I just followed that link and now realise that I went to University with dear old Emma Jones way back in the early 90's.

I must say that I can never remember her being a sports or football fan back in those days, she was your pretty typical middle-class wannabe journalist.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Ok back.........just poured my 3rd large glass of Shiraz......ready for second half.......but spelling may get a little worse!!!!!!!

nice who made it i have a lovely bottle blossom hill waiting for me at home breakdown lorry just bought my lorry and driver back

Blaxland Estate...........S.E aussie........not bad and only £4.00 on offer at Tesco (reduced from £8)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2nd half underway..cafc attacking covered end
  • Options
    Reid and Tuna might be worth a gamble to stop this being a 0-0
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: matt88[/cite][url][url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articles/2005/05/04/emma_jones_person_profile.shtml[/url][/url]

she's a real.... looker...[/quote]

Ha!!!! I just followed that link and now realise that I went to University with dear old Emma Jones way back in the early 90's.

I must say that I can never remember her being a sports or football fan back in those days, she was your pretty typical middle-class wannabe journalist.[/quote]

maybe you could find her on facebook and tell her to knock the 'commentary' on the head
  • Options
    haha, i cant even listen to the woman, i rememba the walsall away game last year she did and it was tragic... so im just content to read these posts!
  • Options
    emma is describing the keepers shirts..........fk to dons in their half......we win possession
  • Options
    still talking about the non-sending off in the first half.....ffs
  • Options
    right thats it she can eff right off babbling bint can pee off and whoever is with her that does charlton live needs to tell her next time to focus on the football not the shite she speaks
  • Options
    apprently there are experienced players on both sides!!!
  • Options
    addicks attack.........we get a corner
  • Options
    corner taken......we get a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought Ansywah (sic) was taken off at half time on Saturday as he was injured ? but on here it sayshe is a sub ? Reid went off injured on Saturday yet he is a sub ?
  • Options
    dons get ball back..........fortune defends........dons get a throw in front of parkies dug-out....francis defends and clears for another throw
  • Options
    waffle, waffle, waffle, two balls...haha....she fancies Dietmar Hamman I think.....she says its the first time sha has seen us this year, lets hope its the last
  • Options
    mk commentry very complimentry on our work rate
  • Options
    dons keeper has it......emma is impressed by francis.........first time she seen the addicks this season!!
  • Options
    Fraser player of the year...anyone want to tell her it was Dailly?
  • Options
    mk dons miss a good chance
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]dons keeper has it......emma is impressed by francis.........first time she seen the addicks this season!![/quote]

lets hope it the last
  • Options
    dons have a fk.........dont know why!! dons attack and head over the bar.....less than 200 dons fans there
  • Options
    come on charlton mk dons in this more according to these two chaps
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!