Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v MK Donalds - MATCH THREAD

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]Additional to the delight of benson getting off the mark, it's also worth highlighting a full a apparently solid 90 mins from Forch which is equally terrific news if he feels no ill effects.

Good call exiled.........we did sound more robust with Forch at the back...when CD is fit should it be CD and JF or GD and JF like tonight or finally GD and CD, it will be interesting to hear feom those there bwhat they thought of JF performance....Emma didnt mention him to much...is that good because he was inconspicous but did what he had to, or becuase the game passed him by........I think it was the former.
  • Options
    Good job we won then or it would have been his fault again
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]Additional to the delight of benson getting off the mark, it's also worth highlighting a full a apparently solid 90 mins from Forch which is equally terrific news if he feels no ill effects.

Good call exiled.........we did sound more robust with Forch at the back...when CD is fit should it be CD and JF or GD and JF like tonight or finally GD and CD, it will be interesting to hear feom those there bwhat they thought of JF performance....Emma didnt mention him to much...is that good because he was inconspicous but did what he had to, or becuase the game passed him by........I think it was the former.

Forch and A N Other for me. Jon's always been at his best when he's had an organiser next to him keeping him on his toes - bit Doc and Dailly will do that, but Forch has that bit of extra pace. Probably Forch and Dailly to begin with, for me, with Doc coming in against the particularly physical and aerial sides.
  • Options
    Just back. Don't recall Forch putting a foot - or head- wrong....
  • Options
    Benson elated but shattered according to Parky (via BDL).

Bet he's fekking relieved god love him.
  • Options
    Fortune was much better than Doherty today! I think Racon was absolute class tonight.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!