Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v MK Donalds - MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    He came through after all, nice one Benny. Keep it up please!
  • Options
    Dons shoot ............over bar........3 misn added time
  • Options
    COYR
    First one to announce FT (when it happens) gets a cookie
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thenewbie[/cite]He came through after all, nice one Benny. Keep it up please!

He needed it...patience was running out.
  • Options
    2 mins to go in total.........c'mon reds.......PLEASE
  • Options
    I think we have lacked service for a while look at mooney now with another club scores
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]So the poacher, who given service will score was given a decent cross and.......

Well done Paul Benson, prove some people wrong mate
    More than just that, sounds like he's been given 3 decent sights of goal tonight - that gives him a fighting chance of sticking one away. No striker is ever going to score reguarly on 1 chance per match.

Delighted for him and think he needed that.
  • Options
    Up to 7th and 2 points from second place.
  • Options
    FT now!!
  • Options
    Thanks god for that.....sounds like we worked for that one....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Parky must go
  • Options
    Charlton move up to 7th...
  • Options
    Can I have a cookie now!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]FT now!!

Yessssssss
  • Options
    We needed that, shame I didn't go but I'm dead on my feet here, hope MCS made a racket for me
  • Options
    Carts

if we cross or deliver early he will score i am sure of that i saw enough of him to know he knows where the goal is

he is a gent within the game and i really want him to do well but we have to play to his strengths

welldone hardfought win plenty of effort according to the mk commentary very complimentry of us
  • Options
    love it well done and thanks for the updates you all
  • Options
    Phewwwwwww!

Had to switch off the last couple of minutes, couldn't bear it.

But so good that its a Benson winner.
  • Options
    its not parky out its that stoopid woman emma who needs to go.
  • Options
    just poured another large shiraz.......hope my posts made some sense......and you could follow as best as possible what was happening. Cheers!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]its not parky out its that stoopid woman emma who needs to go.

Yep. Those MK guys are not exactly national names, but they did the job, didnt they...how can BBC London not notice how bad she is?
  • Options
    Yippee!

Thanks for updates guys.
  • Options
    I listened to Emma in the 2nd half and although her voice is awful I have to say she did keep up with the play far more than normal, even if she didn't get our goal scorer until she was told.
  • Options
    It was really interesting to listen to the MK commentary. I got a much better idea of our strengths and weaknesses.

And then, their comments on the ref were something. They were chuckling to themselves at how much he was giving them. They offered him to ref MK every week.

Nobody tell Parky that...he'll kill him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Carts

if we cross or deliver early he will score i am sure of that i saw enough of him to know he knows where the goal is

he is a gent within the game and i really want him to do well but we have to play to his strengths

welldone hardfought win plenty of effort according to the mk commentary very complimentry of us

Completely agree, with two out and out wingers and him up top we should be feeding him. Players like him don't magic up goals or chances but they sure as anything get on the end of them
  • Options
    Yeah, she wasn't as bad tonight - although still not great. Was willing her to say Benno had got the winner, was too pleased to find out it was to care that she took about 20 seconds to realise.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]I listened to Emma in the 2nd half and although her voice is awful I have to say she did keep up with the play far more than normal, even if she didn't get our goal scorer until she was told.

Yeah she threw me on that one.....said reid......i posted that and she changed to Benson.....not much dfference between them.....now she is interviewing PP 'live'......hope he can put up with her!!
  • Options
    Additional to the delight of benson getting off the mark, it's also worth highlighting a full a apparently solid 90 mins from Forch which is equally terrific news if he feels no ill effects.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]This ref is shiiiiiiiit.

here we go again

Sorry NLA were you here? Nah thought not. So I'll have my opinion on the ref today cheers!
  • Options
    Excellent, would have taken a draw here if we had beaten the Daggers but we have done it the other way around! Imagine if we had held on on saturday we would be third now! Tighten things up at the back, make the most of the chances we get and things can get better, this league is there for the taking. I will take 7th with 37 games left!! Up the Addicks! Not bad for a side that has yet to hit it's stride. Roll on the Bee's.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!