Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryder Cup

Anyone looking forward to this?

Depending on the weather anyway...

Comments

• Options
    I am !! taking tomorrow off and will be watching all 3 days - apart from Sat afterrnoon when I will be at Brentford..........
  • Options
    yep, can't wait, out tonight on the p*ss with clients then 'working from home' tomorrow, I absolutely love it
  • Options
    Any tips on who will be top points scorer?
  • Options
    Poulter did well in the last one, I reckon Rory will love it and thrive in the atmosphere
  • Options
    Padraig was best out yesterday in practice, wouldn't put it past him being top points scored BA.
  • Options
    I can't wait for this, it's my favourite sporting event.
  • Options
    Looking forward to this.
    The wifes away for the weekend, the beers in the fridge. :)
  • Options
    travelling down tomorrow night...tickets for Saturday and Sunday, really looking forward to it
  • Options
    Hope Tiger doesn't start waving his one iron about.
  • Options
    Got tomorrow off and will be watching it all weekend.

Trying to work out what is an allowable hour for the first beer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cant wait hate the opening ceremony though

they think it will go into monday due to the weather
  • Options
    Oh yes.Just me and the telly for three days solid.It's the only reason i still subscribe to Murdoch.
  • Options
    Fancy Kaymer to get most points, cracking player in good form.
  • Options
    Kaymer or Westwood for me
  • Options
    I love Ryder Cup but hate that it's not on poor person's telly.
  • Options
    That tiger... just cant help himself..

15270d1246846032-funny-pics-19th-hole-golf.jpg
  • Options
    got the day off was gonna play in the morning but the weather looks shite so im gonna b sat on the sofa all day driving the misses mad ,had a £10.00 on ross fisher to be top points scorer for europe at 14-1 also done us to win all matches in the morning .
  • Options
    my favourite sporting event, will be listening all day on the radio tomorrow and saturday , 5 live excel with the ryder cup, I will sit down sunday afternoon for a well desrved rest and get pissed and very animated.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    lol start as you mean to go on lads

Match 1
    1 up L Westwood/M Kaymer -after 3 P Mickelson/D Johnson -
    Match 2
    1 up R McIlroy/G McDowell -after 2 S Cink/M Kuchar -
    Match 3
    1 up I Poulter/R Fisher -after 1 S Stricker/T Woods -
    Match 4
    - L Donald/P Harrington -0830 BST B Watson/J Overton

shame i got silly work could be watching this and playing new fifa :o(
  • Options
    started v well, course is absolutely saturated though, any more rain and they may have to stop
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rain Stops play shame real bloody shame the boys are on fire

Not much hope until 2pm according to Monty
  • Options
    According to 5 Live US waterproofs have not held up to the test and they are out buying a new set.
  • Options
    Got to Love Poults

he was well enjoying the crowd this morning
  • Options
    I was looking forward to it, however, whos stupid idea was it to hold it in bloody wales in WINTER ! ,
    Wales , apart from all of them thinking they can sing and having stupid accents is the most unfriendly place I have ever been, its wet and windy at the best of times, ,
    £100 quid a day for a ticket im told, not bad value for 4 holes !
  • Options
    Ryder Cup: announcement expected at 1600 on whether play will resume today - Colin Montgomerie says tournament will be extended into Monday.
  • Options
    Rain at the ryder cup means almost constant footage of georgie thompson on sky... let's all keep doing our rain dances.
  • Options
    lol, !!! , they replayed the clip of the yank a while back shouting from about 3 feet away at monty 'duff it you fat bastard' he was promptly pointed out by Monty and a rozzer removed the offending big mouth Yank. Funny thing was, Monty turned around to the 'fans' and said , " this isnt a football match, its a golf club , anyone else want to leave ??" , good luck to the fat bastard ! lol
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: andyaddick[/cite]£100 quid a day for a ticket im told, not bad value for 4 holes ![/quote]

Rooney would ahve a better idea ion that as value for money - cheaper than a grand for two
  • Options
    Play has restarted