Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryder Cup

Comments

• Options
    hoorah !
  • Options
    Am I the only person that thinks that Jimenez is a prat?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]Am I the only person that thinks that Jimenez is a prat?

What.Just because of his stupid barnet?
    The guys a master around the greens.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]Am I the only person that thinks that Jimenez is a prat?[/quote]

The guys a master around the greens.[/quote]

Got no bottle. No good playing the cool dude with the stogie if you wimp out on the big shots. 3.5 points from 12 matches in previous RC's, he'll bottle it again this time.
  • Options
    no play till atleast mid day today

singles will now without a doubt go into monday
  • Options
    It's 8-6 to Yurp.
    C'mon!
  • Options
    Fair do's. Well played Jimenez.....................todavia estas un pomo
  • Options
    Been glued to the telly all day. Absolutely awesome. Westwood holing that monster early on set the tone for the day. Poulter is f***ing superb. The macs were brilliant, and the molinaris right there at the end were the icing on the cake, but player of the day was Ross Fisher - brilliant golf all day.
  • Options
    One of the few times I wish i had sky
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Awesome, bloody awesome. Just hope some of those wasters who played at Brentford yesterday were watching. It's called passion lads, never giving up, playing for the team.
  • Options
    Westwood's got to take a major next year surely
  • Options
    Gutted this is finishing tomorrow and I'll be at work great viewing today
  • Options
    Gutted this is finishing tomorrow and I'll be at work great viewing today......

¥eah, I know CAFCBourne, some of us will have to suffer for our country and watch this........

Suppose I will have to go out and have a couple if we when as well!.......Oh well! Thank god there are some patriot's left in England.......
  • Options
    Brilliant effort from everyone! If only Molinari could putt he would be absolutely awesome, Fisher was different class. Luke Donald has been outstanding from the start along with Westwood.

Anyone else pissed off with Sky's coverage though? Missing so many shots and I've never known so many ad breaks before, really spoiling the continuity of a brilliant event.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: red_murph[/cite]Brilliant effort from everyone! If only Molinari could putt he would be absolutely awesome, Fisher was different class. Luke Donald has been outstanding from the start along with Westwood.

Anyone else pissed off with Sky's coverage though? Missing so many shots and I've never known so many ad breaks before, really spoiling the continuity of a brilliant event.

I am peed off with it.....why cant we have the Ryder cup back on the beeb live. Peter Alliss et al are much better imho than the sky crew..(and no bloody adverts)....and not everyone (me included) can afford sky. Just watched the highlights on Beeb 2 and how I wish I could have savoured it live, rather than trying to imagine what was happening listen to 5 live (im not critcising 5 live coverage as once again their commentators are realy good, but it would be nice to actually see the shots)
    Bout time we got the test matches and important events like the Ryder cup back on terrestrial TV (preferably the Beeb).
    Also agree with mistrollingin about the passion shown by Europes golfers.....hope addicks players were bloody watching.....never give in!!!
  • Options
    how the hell has harrington contributed 2 points, fisher might as well have played on his own poor old paddy was all over the shop
  • Options
    PeanutsMolloyCommentTime1 day ago edited quote# 36
    [quote][cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]Am I the only person that thinks that Jimenez is a prat?[/quote]

The guys a master around the greens.[/quote]

Got no bottle. No good playing the cool dude with the stogie if you wimp out on the big shots. 3.5 points from 12 matches in previous RC's, he'll bottle it again this time.

Did you see his put today ? hunble pie, wanna slice ? lol, the stogies cost a packet you know
  • Options
    nice to see the Tiger get his arse kicked
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: andyaddick[/cite]nice to see the Tiger get his arse kicked

Oh yes.........and how!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: andyaddick[/cite]PeanutsMolloyCommentTime1 day ago edited quote# 36
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]Am I the only person that thinks that Jimenez is a prat?

The guys a master around the greens.

Did you see his put today ? hunble pie, wanna slice ? lol, the stogies cost a packet you know

I said he'd done well yesterday but 4.5 points from 14 matches in 4 Ryder Cups tells it all. This guy's a veteran but is still prone to bottle it at key moments......and he's a prat.
  • Options
    wales in october! Whose bright idea was that then?
  • Options
    any links to watch this at work?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]wales in october! Whose bright idea was that then?

Wales in August would have been a washout this year. The yanks have said they'll agree an earlier week for Gleneagles in 2014.
  • Options
    Damn Tube Strike. I have to work from home today. !!! What time does the single's start? :-)
  • Options
    Listening to the singles now. Westwood has missed a couple of makeable putts but leads. Poulter leading too. Think it will all be over before Tiger's match even reaches the turn.
  • Options
    got the sky score centre on my laptop, looking forward to watching the highlights tonight.

up in 5, down in 3 and a/s in 2 currently
  • Options
    This is riveting ... still have a good advantage
  • Options
    Great birdie by Luke Donald to remain 2 up
  • Options
    westwood game looks like a loss, 2 down 3 to play