Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next CL poker tourney?? god knows when suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Options
    Hey people. I know i int been on here long but i am a big poker player and would love to join if thats ok>!?....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Hey people. I know i int been on here long but i am a big poker player and would love to join if thats ok>!?....
    no problem at all jazzyjazzyjazzy, or can we call you j3? Look for the announcements when it's set up.
  • Options
    blimey, Johnny Bev must have been busy hitching to Plymouth today. No poker posts!

;-)
  • Options
    Sweet, thanks Alex i will do. And yeah just call me Jazzy lol.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]blimey, Johnny Bev must have been busy hitching to Plymouth today. No poker posts!

;-)

Nope not going plymouth unfortunately, just sky poker and other odds and sods ;o)
  • Options
    9th is the week of the next round of the paints cup.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]9th is the week of the next round of the paints cup.
    I thought this may be the case, new votes people?
  • Options
    11th Nov ?
  • Options
    Tuesday 9th is definately out

Linky
  • Options
    as and when, but now not on the 9th
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A second Q&A for fans will take place at The Valley on Thursday, November 11th with Jonathan Fortune and Mark Kinsella (MW)
  • Options
    and Johnnybev must still be hitching back from Plymouth. :)
  • Options
    didnt go plymouth see my previous post!!!!!!

Just finished session on sky poker i really am unsure when now tbh, i can probably do most tuesday other then the day we playing in jpt as planning to go to that one :P i will have a look at some suggestions and will alter as and wen
  • Options
    If God knows I'll ask him..........lmao.....

he said 16th November...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]A second Q&A for fans will take place at The Valley on Thursday, November 11th with Jonathan Fortune and Mark Kinsella (MW)

where is this advertised?
  • Options
    Why does it have to be on a Tuesday???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ellisaddick[/cite]Why does it have to be on a Tuesday???

Only day jb can play
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ellisaddick[/cite]Why does it have to be on a Tuesday???

Ellisaddick it doesnt, i have put previously i can do tuesday or sundays mostly but other days im pretty much always busy. i dont mind if people want to do one any other day of the week as i dont have to be involved, its down to the majority on here when it is
  • Options
    could we go back to starting at 8-30 instead of 8-00 as that extra half hour made a lot of difference where the kids were concerned.
  • Options
    How about Tuesday the 16th of November?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Radical suggestion:

Sunday 14th Of November at 9pm. Doesn't clash with any functions, as far as I know. Allows people with midweek commitments like football training, pool, work etc a chance to play. Would follow Charlton Live on CAFCPlayer. and would be after young kids have gone to bed.

How about it CL Pokerheads?
  • Options
    good for me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Radical suggestion:

Sunday 14th Of November at 9pm. Doesn't clash with any functions, as far as I know. Allows people with midweek commitments like football training, pool, work etc a chance to play. Would follow Charlton Live on CAFCPlayer. and would be after young kids have gone to bed.

How about it CL Pokerheads?

i like that
  • Options
    Ahh, i'm out at a Salsa dancing lesson with Kelly Youga that night.
  • Options
    That's good for me.
  • Options
    Good for me too.
  • Options
    sounds ok to me
  • Options
    thats good for me tooooooo winner!
  • Options
    Washing my hair that night...
  • Options
    as they say..... build it and they will come