Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next CL poker tourney?? god knows when suggestions welcome!

124»

Comments

• Options
    wp alex,usual suspect runner up! sorry i couldn't play. i'll set one up tomorrow for next sunday as the main event for march with leaderboard points.
  • Options
    it was a very enjoyable evening, not only becase of the result, but some good banter on footie and other topics while the game went on.

Some incredible hands, Exis10tials four eights beating Carl Leaburn's full house was a blinder. Very Unlucky Carlo.

I was trying to play an Omaha tourney at the same time, absolute nightmare mixing the two games. Never again.
  • Options
    oh. Don't foget to let JohnnyBev know about next Sunday. I love his eccentric play. :)
  • Options
    Well done Alex, good to see you in the money, I am still at a loss why I called with that pair of 8's, I was not shocked to see a higher pair come out but Kings and Queens with 10's on the board took me by surprise.
  • Options
    I called pre flop on that hand with a big slick (Ace King to the non poker players out there) but got out of the way when things started getting hot. SadieJane had pocket cowboys (two kings) and Exis10tial had the 10s if I remember rightly (it may have been to other way around)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]I called pre flop on that hand with a big slick (Ace King to the non poker players out there) but got out of the way when things started getting hot. SadieJane had pocket cowboys (two kings) and Exis10tial had the 10s if I remember rightly (it may have been to other way around)

Correct up to Exis10tial, he/she had pocket Queens, the 10's were on the board, I think they both came out on the flop because it gave me 2 x pairs, so it was:
    Sadie: Kings
    Exis: Queens
    Me: 8's
    Board: 10's

The reason I called is because I had a hunch someone maybe calling with AK, AQ, AJ etc so my pair was good.

Its only a game, (said through nashing teeth)