Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough (away) sat 13th november

Comments

• Options
    Mini pub crawl for this me thinks
  • Options
    Really would be on cloud 9 if we win this one which is entirely possible on current form. Peterboro seem to be able to score quite freely but are also liable to concede so should make for an interesting encounter. Hopefully Anyinsah is fully fit as he is a key player for us.
  • Options
    Weather is looking good so pub by the river should be nice
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to this now, getting the train up from creepy Crawley at about 9
  • Options
    Will of course predict a posh win - every game I have predicted a defeat in has resulted in a win for us (Carlisle, Sheff Wed, Swindon & Southend). I didn't think my powers were needed for Barnet so abstained, but they clearly were.
  • Options
    The Brewery tap is an excellent pub,plenty of room,great beers and good food.......
  • Options
    Where is the best place to park car?
  • Options
    Getting 2 1st thing tomorrow. 1080 sold so far, likely to be a few on sale on the day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Mini pub crawl for this me thinks

Think you should start at the Swiss Cottage Nathan.
  • Options

there must be a Wetherspoons somewhere
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]

there must be a Wetherspoons somewhere
    Course there is!
  • Options
    on the 11:30 out of Kings Cross, may head to that Brewery Tap pub.
  • Options
    Posh have confirmed they will sell on the day.
  • Options
    1211 sold! thanks airman
  • Options
    Is everybody's spelling correct on this page? Best make sure, spelling police are about as always!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Any idea how many will be sold on the day Airman?
  • Options
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited November 2010
    Any idea what the lottery numbers will be that day Airman?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Any idea how many will be sold on the day Airman?

one for every person that turns up is my guess but it's just a guess.

Come on, how is he meant to know that?
  • Options
    Thats 15 minutes so far.................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the Non singing let's all sit/stand in silence fans will re-take the away end this weekend, enjoy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I think the Non singing let's all sit/stand in silence fans will re-take the away end this weekend, enjoy.

NEVER!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Normally they say, 200 will be sold on the day ect. With the original allocation already/nearly sold out Henry. A question that could find a simple answer now that the tickets have stopped going on sale.
  • Options
    Oh and how many tickets will be available on the day, not how many tickets WILL be sold..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Normally they say, 200 will be sold on the day ect. With the original allocation already/nearly sold out Henry. A question that could find a simple answer now that the tickets have stopped going on sale.
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Oh and how many tickets will be available on the day, not how many tickets WILL be sold..

Shot yourself in the foot a bit there didn't you : - )
  • Options
    I guess i did Henry. Will have to make myself a little clearer for the simpletons.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]I guess i did Henry. Will have to make myself a little clearer for the simpletons.

When you are in a hole stop digging.

A simpleton would be someone who can't articulate what they want to say and so is misleading. For example someone saying "sold" when what they want to say is "available"
  • Options
    Are you seriously looking that far into this haha!

I wanted to know how many tickets will be on sale on the day and i now have an answer. For those who are thinking of going, you will have no trouble getting tickets, they will be printing around 600 tickets on the day. No way will they sell out though.
  • Options
    good run of form, decent numbers going, should(could) be a banger of a day