Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The only way is Essex

Comments

• Options
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is he really B?

He's the type that will see the show and thinks he comes across well. . . .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]If you have fb falconwood_1 have a look at him on there. I'm afraid to say I do have numerous mutual friends with him on there!

He's got one album called 'playing for england'. Would appear he represented England U19's a few years ago. He's also tagged in numerous pics playing for Colchester at some point, including one of him playing in that cup game at Bromley.

He is an absolute plum, best mates with jack tweed says it all. He's got mutual friends with me unfortunately. Thing about it is he gets away with it!..all the birds write on his wall and tell him how good looking he is!...reminds me of a white Kolo Toure..little squashed head. Apparently he has a boxing match coming up..no suprises who i want to win that.
  • Options
    He reminds me of Tangoman.

No self awareness whatsoever.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is he really B?

He's the type that will see the show and thinks he comes across well. . . .

yes i mentioned it above and on the other site. Jack Tweeds best man. utter plums the lot of them.
  • Options
    They are the same age as me. Just wondered if there were people like this when you lot were 'younger'?...seems to be getting more and more of them about. Its like they constantly crave attention and fame. Its embarrasing.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    No because the "beautiful" people didnt have access to forms of social networking to put themselves out there. Or your mates didnt go out with reality TV stars and therefore get your pictures in the papers. The tabloids love a reality tv star- so youc an get known by association.

ha.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]They are the same age as me. Just wondered if there were people like this when you lot were 'younger'?...seems to be getting more and more of them about. Its like they constantly crave attention and fame. Its embarrasing.

Your exactly right, absolute plonkers who usually call themselves 'club promoters', usually played football at a lower league level and all who are usually as orange as the birds they knock about with.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]They are the same age as me. Just wondered if there were people like this when you lot were 'younger'?...seems to be getting more and more of them about. Its like they constantly crave attention and fame. Its embarrasing.

Your exactly right, absolute plonkers who usually call themselves 'club promoters', usually played football at a lower league level and all who are usually as orange as the birds they knock about with.

too true. You go anywhere now and hardly anyone gets pissed and mucks about on the dancefloor. everybodys too cool and just stands there with a soft drink turning their noses up at everyone. Pure in Bexleyheath is the worst place for it....''your from bexleyheath love!...should be round the back of ASDA showing us your tits for a quid!''
  • Options
    after reading this thread and being bored at home I decided to watch this on ITV player....hilarious stuff, there's a whole library of 'would ya's' in there !!

it was still more entertaining than the Faroe Islands v N Ireland !!!
  • Options
    Red Fraggle - I didn't say everybody in Essex is an airhead. However, saying this is everything that is wrong with Esssex is my opinion - only in Essex could you get so many permatanned wannabees / club promoters / glamour 'models" and people so desperate for fame they end up having an ITV2 show based around them!

On the whole, I don't mind Essex - some very nice parts of the county, have relatives there and go out / visit the seaside with the family too.

However, the wannabee delusionals from Brentwood in the show do nothing but allow stereotypical comments to arise and be bandied about.

And that is why this show is everything I hate about Essex and the airheads that live there.

To repeat : not everybody who lives in Essex is an airhead and I don't hate Everything in Essex! The things I hate about Essex are abundant in this programme! Still made me watch it though, didn't I! Damn ....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Red Fraggle - I didn't say everybody in Essex is an airhead. However, saying this is everything that is wrong with Esssex is my opinion - only in Essex could you get so many permatanned wannabees / club promoters / glamour 'models" and people so desperate for fame they end up having an ITV2 show based around them!

On the whole, I don't mind Essex - some very nice parts of the county, have relatives there and go out / visit the seaside with the family too.

However, the wannabee delusionals from Brentwood in the show do nothing but allow stereotypical comments to arise and be bandied about.

And that is why this show is everything I hate about Essex and the airheads that live there.

To repeat : not everybody who lives in Essex is an airhead and I don't hate Everything in Essex! The things I hate about Essex are abundant in this programme! Still made me watch it though, didn't I! Damn ....
  • Options
    Anyone see the new series ?

It made me laugh . The new bird in it hurts my eyes though
  • Options
    It's SO bad, it's GOOD!
  • Options
    The women in my office talk about nothing else all day than this programme.
    So let me get this right. Its a reality show? So these people are for real then and not actually actors? Unbelievable.
  • Options
    Could not even begin to entertain the idea of watching this. Panders to the dullards that blight society today.
  • Options
    I gave in on Sunday and started to watch this because like John Boy lots of the young women in the office talk about it . None of them like it but seem to talk about how OTT it is .I quit after 10 minutes .It made El Dorado look classy .

As said above crap TV . Didn't realise the lead was Josh Wright's brother .I think it is a reality show but is partly scripted .
  • Options
    This programme shows what is wrong with England these days.
  • Options
    Love it but only because it is so bad, it is great.

Really laughed when Kirk set up his Dad with the car dealer, met her in that bar and then started eyeing up another girl. Her face was a picture.
  • Options
    It is reality apart from the fact some of it is scripted and the producers put the ensemble into pre-arranged situations.

Some bint : Are you going to that speeed dating night?

Some bints friend: Oh didnt know about that - hope Some Twat is not there.

Some Twat: Hey there is a speed dating event at such and such tonight

Some Twats friend: Lets go for a laugh - that would really show Some Bint if you pulled a bird there.

Some Twat: Why do you think Some Bint would be there ?

etc etc etc
  • Options
    I reckon they should do "The only way is Essex 1914"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watched it jesus its sooooooooooooo weird.

"my ex talks cockney he comes from South London-----is that in Kent ?"

"dont know"

the new bird dear lord ----whats going on with her boat race ?

they say tourism to Essex has gone up since this program is on !!!! holy sh*t why ?

The guy Kirks family do actually own the place called Sugar Hut, i thought it was all made up ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Watched it jesus its sooooooooooooo weird.

"my ex talks cockney he comes from South London
    is that in Kent ?"

"dont know"

That was so funny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Watched it jesus its sooooooooooooo weird.

"my ex talks cockney he comes from South London
    is that in Kent ?"

"dont know"

the new bird dear lord ----whats going on with her boat race ?

they say tourism to Essex has gone up since this program is on !!!! holy sh*t why ?

The guy Kirks family do actually own the place called Sugar Hut, i thought it was all made up ?

Yeah the old man does , among other places . He's the one with the dough

Arg makes me laugh , when he was trying to sell the flat to his bird , ' Look its got hot and cold water '
  • Options
    Is now an acceptable time to admit that that bird Jess Wright went to my school and that the new bar is/was my local...?
  • Options
    ISaw, can you confirm if she and Mark Wright are in fact Josh Wright's siblings then?!
  • Options
    Bit of knowledge for you Lifers...

Did you know Arg took Lydia to The Valley on their first date? Was to see Josh Wright, brother of Mark, play when we was in the Championship. I know this because my missus loves the show and and found this out from a magazine she reads!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulsturgess[/cite]ISaw, can you confirm if she and Mark Wright are in fact Josh Wright's siblings then?!

Yep 100%
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulsturgess[/cite]ISaw, can you confirm if she and Mark Wright are in fact Josh Wright's siblings then?!
    He is indeed. Them and Jack Tweed have been friends since childhood and both were involved in the Tweed / Goody wedding.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]This programme shows what is wrong with England these days.

Most of ITV2's output shows what is wrong with Britain today!
  • Options
    this is being run closely by peaches geldofs show at the moment for the worst tv programme of all time.