Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The only way is Essex

13»

Comments

• Options
    Yet more ITV2 "quality"
  • Options
    Slack jawed dum-dums caked in make-up trying to out-thick each other.
  • Options
    The missus watches this. I usually play FM11 when she is watching it but i can hear it and it fills me with rage. I cant take it, after 10 minutes i want to smash something up
  • Options
    I still don't get it.
  • Options
    Wareham, Dorset
  • Options
    ITV2 is only saved by Celebrity Juice
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]
    they say tourism to Essex has gone up since this program is on !!!! holy sh*t why ?

Maybe because people keep watching it, rather than ignoring it GH?
  • Options
    See Josh Wright was on last night's show at his brothers engagement party. Funniest bit on the show was Arg trying to get on his horse, what a plonker he is!

DJ'd at the same venue (Orsett Hall) a couple of weeks ago myself.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]See Josh Wright was on last night's show at his brothers engagement party. Funniest bit on the show was Arg trying to get on his horse, what a plonker he is!

DJ'd at the same venue (Orsett Hall) a couple of weeks ago myself.

I was up there a couple of weeks ago for a meal. Got to go to a 40th next month with all these pricks, not sure i will be able to handle a whole night without saying something rude and insulting.
  • Options
    My pal tells me they are due to be making a The Only Way is liverpool too... make sure Jonjo doesnt lower himself!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so can anyone clarify if the people in the show are related to Josh Wright who used to play for us?
  • Options
    His Brother & Sister are main 'characters'
  • Options
    Never watched this rubbish but had to laugh in the paper on Saturday, Josh Wright saying its been good because it has taken the spotlight away from him.

Never realised that an occassional Scunthorpe player is under such a 'spotlight'......