Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ashford and Shepway Addicks - Richard Murray Q&A session

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
The Ashford and Shepway Addicks are a Kent based supporters club of Charlton Athletic Football Club.

Details of our first club meeting are below:

Thursday 2nd December 2010 at 7.30pm

at

Ashford Hockey Club
Ball Lane
Ashford
Kent
TN25 4EB

Come along and share your views and opinions on EVERYTHING Charlton!!

Special guest.....Richard Murray.

See you on 2nd December - spread the word to friends, relatives and colleagues - the more the merrier!!!

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations on getting this set up - there are a fair few addicks down that way.

Decent first guest as well!
  • Options
    Good stuff. Just down the road from me.

Any time at all?
  • Options
    Oops yeah, 7:30pm!
  • Options
    Excellent, 20 minutes down the road from me, I will be there

very pleased about this.
  • Options
    Those on Facebook, please also search for Ashford Addicks.
  • Options
    good luck and welcome to the gang.

Good guest as well. Anyone who lives close enough, make the trip. Even if you don't like Murray he's always frank and open at these events.

So go along to question him and to support the new group. That way they'll be more meetings.
  • Options
    Good stuff, not far from Hythe. Will be there with all true Charlton fans, it is a little know fact that you have to be a Man of Kent to be proper Charlton FACT.
  • Options
    I did suggest the charlton fans pub in Hythe - that would have been even more convenient for you and JT!
  • Options
    Still need to go in there actually
  • Options
    Yes it would have been. Popped in the Globe a couple of weeks ago, but no-one who looked like a pub guvnor or landlady about so didn't get a chance to speak to your friend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A little bump for this to drum up some interest.
  • Options
    Good luck Ross and well done for setting it up.
  • Options
    Not me who set it up. John Commerford is the man for that. I just put it on here, and will be working with him to keep it going.
  • Options
    I've put it in Saturday's programme.
  • Options
    Much appreciated.

We are looking for a PA system or similar we could borrow for the night. If anyone knows anything, send me a whisper!
  • Options
    I live 2mins from there, looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Another bump for this.

Things starting to progress. Emails going out this week via the club to relevant postcodes on file (around 1000 people) that have CON numbers.

We are also going to be doing a raffle for the first meeting for some Charlton related goodies.
  • Options
    Next Thursday!

Keep drumming up the interest!
  • Options
    I did not receive an email, though I sent my email address when requested earlier, am I not in the Man of Kent clique as I was originally a Kentishman?
  • Options
    A raffle will be held on the evening including a signed ball as the top prize

Should be a good evening and great to have Charlton people in Ashford
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well, it's been snowing heavily in Ashford all day. I've spoke to John and we're going to review it tomorrow dependant on the weather for tomorrow and Thursday. More snow is forecast, so we've got to look at reaching the venue, and of course whether Richard Murray can make it to Ashford.

Will keep you all posted.
  • Options
    Call it off now ross, it is not going to get any better for a few days.
  • Options
    Steve, and anyone else that did not receive an email, please email ashfordandshepwayaddicks@talktalk.net and a copy will be forwarded to you.
  • Options
    This has been called off due to the weather. We hope to have a new date very shortly.
  • Options
    Not surprised, got quite a bit here in Ashford.
  • Options
    Ah thats very disappointing for them - bloody snow.
  • Options
    New date: Thursday, January 20th.
  • Options
    Cheers Airman, was just about to post this.

As Airman stated, 20th January for the new date, exactly the same venue and time, and Richard Murray will be in attendance still.
  • Options
    I've got exams until the end of friday so would not have been able to make it tommorrow, we got a fair bit of snow in Ashford yesterday, got somthing good to look forward to after christmas now :-)
  • Options
    Some coup tonight would have been. Bummer of the first order.

Still, when the meeting does take place RAM may have more to say.