Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ashford and Shepway Addicks - Richard Murray Q&A session

13»

Comments

• Well done good turnout for first meeting. Onwards and upwards.
  • Sorry, but no notes were taken. It was clear to me that Richard was at many times talking as a "fan" and not as a Director. He is obviously excited about the future and his optimism enthusiastically came accross throughout the meeting.
  • edited January 2011
    RM said he does read Charlton Life !
    Well impressed with RM at the meeting last night, a true Charlton legend !
  • edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: ashford addick[/cite]RM did say he does read Charlton Life !
    Well impressed with RM at the meeting last night, a true Charlton legend !

So who is he .. come on own up Richard
  • He lives in Surrey

near Kingston
  • Nice to know I'm not the only one in Surrey.
  • So in answer to my question about who's bankrolling ... "Murray doesn't know himself and he doubts we'll ever know"...yet he knew enough to describe them as "seriously wealthy investors."
    Well that's clear then.
  • As Chairman of the meeting, I had know doubt whatsoever that Richard Murray is fully aware of the identity of the undeclared investors, especially as the words "seriously wealthy investors" were used on a number of occasions during the course of the evening.
  • did he say who were the other candidates for the managers job apart from howe and powell?
  • It was implied that Gary Johnson was one and interestingly the offer to Eddie Howe was withdrawn as he was not prepared to make an instant decision.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well there had been talk on here for a while about very wealthy people being involved, great to know it has been confirmed my Murray himself.
  • All sounds encouraging , well done for organizing it
  • Good work chaps. Sounds encouraging.