Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carlisle Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    its now pissing down, carlise cross, daily clears.....HT
  • Options
    Hopefully the offside goal wont come back to haunt us. Lots of teams have had comanding leads this season but have ended up losing.
  • Options
    half time very well deserved and well played for 2 goals
  • Options
    "Impressive first half by the Addicks"

"Taken control of this game"

Now keep it up and don't throw away all that hard work.
  • Options
    Sounds like Benson has been toss judging from the comments on here!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
  • Options
    up to 11th and on 19 points as it stands -1 gopal difference
  • Options
    Saints equalise against bournemouth at end of first half.....we currently sit 11th
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Saints equalise against bournemouth at end of first half.....we currently sit 11th

?
  • Options
    Let's hope we have 45 minute performance this week!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A large dollop of gell seems to have landed from somewhere!

Parky will tell them at h/t to get behind the ball and we'll concede one and then have some very nervous moments. But we will hang on and Waggy will pop-up at the death to make it 3-1 on the break against the run of play.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulsturgess[/cite]Sounds like Benson has been toss judging from the comments on here!
    Sounds as though hes been working hard and linking well with anyinsah, but missed a few tbh. Anyinsah seems to have made the difference, fighting for everything and winning most. We need to play the same again in second half.....apart from nearly conceeding in first 15 seconds of course!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Full Metal Addick[/cite]What a dilemma! You want Parky out but for that to happen Addicks have to lose. Only you don't want the Addicks to lose. Grrrr

Thas a criminal statement. idiocy

How any true fan can want their team to lose is beyond me, a real bite off your nose to spite your face comment
  • Options
    How long have the majority of fans been saying "play Jackson in midfield and Anyinsah up front"?
    Finally we play to our strengths and go for it. The penny could have finally dropped for Parky!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]i would put my life savings on charlton now putting 10 men behind the ball instead of pushing for more goals

Out of interest, how much did you lose?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]How long have the majority of fans been saying "play Jackson in midfield and Anyinsah up front"?
    Finally we play to our strengths and go for it. The penny could have finally dropped for Parky!
    Or Anyinsah got fit and Reid injured. Jackson's playing left midfield isn't he, who would have dropped a fit Reid for him?
  • Options
    PARKY IN*

*Provided we don't throw away this lead, and provided we build on this in the next few games and start looking like a side with the consistency to make the playoffs
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Behave anyone saying this is a dilemma. A result is a result end of whether you want the manager gone or not.

Come on you reds cracking HT score now push on!
  • Options
    Remember we are only one red card away from a crisis. I would like to see no. 3 go in as soon as possible (followed by no. 4 preferably)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Behave anyone saying this is a dilemma. A result is a result end of whether you want the manager gone or not.
    Well said.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]How long have the majority of fans been saying "play Jackson in midfield and Anyinsah up front"?

I find it heartening that this hasn't been simply built on Reid doing something special. If we can get the team playing well in his absence then he'll be an exciting option when he returns, rather than a crutch.
  • Options
    Teams back out....we need another 45 minutes of application and playing football. Waggy and anyinsah to continue where they left off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Behave anyone saying this is a dilemma. A result is a result end of whether you want the manager gone or not.
    Well said.

No question of a dilemma. I have no problem with Parky leading us on a 25-match unbeaten run from today and planting us on top of the table.
  • Options
    No-one in their right mind would want their team to lose. And, to be fair, I don't think anyone's saying that.
  • Options
    come on
  • Options
    no subs for addicks, we have a throw, now we get a fk
  • Options
    YEEEES! BEEEEEEEEEEEEENSOOOOOOOOOOON
  • Options
    bloody hell
  • Options
    Benson score following his patented "back trap"
  • Options
    Benno Benno