Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Important for fans on saturday!!!

After this heroic away win. Us fans need to REALLY get behind the team on saturday , pleaaaaaase! Otherwise it will wack there confidence bigtime! All the people saying they hoped we would have lost yesterday were terrible! lets not have that attitude going into saturday otherwise, parky and the lads will be thinking 'hold on, that great performance, which i said we would do, and the win!!!, what else can i do???. They just deserve big support. Surely you all agree?

Comments

• Options
    Yes indeed. Right behind you, jjj.
  • Options
    Thank you! :-) Its just, it would break my heart the players not getting what they deserve and the support needs to be there for the whole game. Its like somebody said regarding Carsile yesterday that they didnt start going against the team when they was 0-3 down and they nearly got a point out of it or even more at some points. Big big support goes along way. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Jazzy I for one will be going mental. As I said on another thread its my birthday and I'll have a few friends there. I will be liquored and ready to go.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]Jazzy I for one will be going mental. As I said on another thread its my birthday and I'll have a few friends there. I will be liquored and ready to go.[/quote]

LEGEND! i will be going mental also for the whole 90+ mins whatever the score.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    After this heroic away win. Us fans need to REALLY get behind the team on saturday , pleaaaaaase!

Fully with you on that.
  • Options
    Cheers Stone! hope saturday is LOUD!!! :-) COYR!
  • Options
    definetly, lets get behind the boys
  • Options
    Totally with you on this , let's just hope we out number all the boo boys
    COYR!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]let's just hope we out number all the boo boys

Well I'm coming over from Prague for my first live game of the season and I am an anti-booer, so you can count on me.:-)
  • Options
    :-D! Pleased. its just if we make it loud they players will realise we are happy with there recent performance and am sure with all our support it will 100% help towards another victory! and esp another victory at home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    im bringing a few americans who have never been to a soccer ball game before. I must tell them beforehand about the ritual of booing down the Valley so they fully understand the rules.
  • Options
    Well all us boys and im sure MOST will be chanting, singing, clapping loud you wont hear any booing!!!!! booing is not needed, ever really! booing doesnt make the players think ' ahhh the boos we must now score a few' Making the Valley loud does!!!
  • Options
    CAFC COYR
  • Options
    CAFC COYR INDEED!!!
  • Options
    i think only the 313 should turn up ..... they were the lucky mascots .... although a lot of them live that way so might find it difficult to make it to the valley
  • Options
    My birthday on the sunday, I will be well up for it, as usual, and I for one don't boo, I just don't clap as much as normal in defeat!
  • Options
    Ah happy birthday for then mate, lets hope charlton win for ya specially!
  • Options
    First home game of the season for me, can't wait!
  • Options
    I always support the players, it's the bloke in the cardie I can't support.
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Well all us boys and im sure MOST will be chanting, singing, clapping loud you wont hear any booing!!!!! booing is not needed, ever really! booing doesnt make the players think ' ahhh the boos we must now score a few' Making the Valley loud does!!!

really ? If the crowd hadn't given Parky stick after the Brighton game maybe he wouldn't have held a clear the air meeting last week and maybe we wouldn't have got the result we did at Carlisle. Sometimes you have to let them know how you feel, how let down you feel and that it ain't good enough. Hopefully it gave them the kick up the arse they needed. Kids get it at school, people get it at work. Why should footballers be immune from criticism when deserved ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]:-D! Pleased. its just if we make it loud they players will realise we are happy with there recent performance and am sure with all our support it will 100% help towards another victory! and esp another victory at home.

By "recent performance" I assue you mean one game...!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think it is more important that the team actually turn up on Saturday. Think most fans have been more than patient so far this season with the dross that has been served up.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]All the people saying they hoped we would have lost yesterday were terrible![/quote]

You mean all 1 of them??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I think it is more important that the team actually turn up on Saturday

exactly , the players have more control of the poxy game than we do ....
  • Options
    Large your right, im not saying they didnt deserve stick for that defent, coz they did! I mean because after that great win, if we went 1 or 2 nil down on sat, i just didnt wanna see every1 go againist the team and boo again, if we get right behind them for the whole game, anything can happen. This maybe a total bullshit statement, but when we went 2-0 down with brighton the crowd didnt sing,chant,anything, What if we all had REALLY got behind the team, how do you know it wudnt of changed that result...?
  • Options
    And also saying that, carsile didnt start booing the team and look what happend, they nearly got a result out of it. I understand we have been playing bad football, but still it sometimes about on the day!!!
  • Options
    Me,the wife and boy will be making some noise in the family stand!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Large your right, im not saying they didnt deserve stick for that defent, coz they did! I mean because after that great win, if we went 1 or 2 nil down on sat, i just didnt wanna see every1 go againist the team and boo again, if we get right behind them for the whole game, anything can happen. This maybe a total bullshit statement, but when we went 2-0 down with brighton the crowd didnt sing,chant,anything, What if we all had REALLY got behind the team, how do you know it wudnt of changed that result...?

Sorry but I just can't agree that winning 3-4 after being 0-3 up can be classed as a great win.
  • Options
    It can be seen as a great win if you are Parky and it has saved your job. Always been an anti booer tbh, would rather go to the pub and vent my spleen there, or on here, booing is not my thing, but as has been said, it might be the kick up the rse that was needed rather than benign acceptance of more rubbish. Glad I wasn't at Brighton game, we looked poor enough against D&R, and we drew that, for me to make my thoughts known on here.
  • Options
    3-4 was a good result, i understand letting in 3 goals is terrible, but wasnt scoring 3 away in 47 mins good? wasnt the performance much better? we played for the whole 90mins and not 25? playing a team whos higher up the table then us? surely in respect of that, its a good result?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]3-4 was a good result, i understand letting in 3 goals is terrible, but wasnt scoring 3 away in 47 mins good? wasnt the performance much better? we played for the whole 90mins and not 25? playing a team whos higher up the table then us? surely in respect of that, its a good result?!

I think you are confusing scoring goals and a good performance. Defence looked shite from the highlights I've seen. And I still can't fathom why one Carlisle goal was disallowed.