Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weirdest place you've seen the Charlton badge

2»

Comments

• Options
    African dude wearing a late-nineties shirt in Brunei around 2001

He was confused when I gave him the thumbs up
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LawrieAbrahams[/cite]Up Joan Crawford's arse.[/quote]

who Crawfy? the pre mothers nanny!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    1983/4 Butlins Bognor Regis, on a key ring in the gift shop amongst the Liverpool's, ManU's,Everton's,Spurs',Celtic's,Ranger's ones, I had to buy it! Never worked out why the fob was a very pale peppermint green colour though.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Lots of places in time and space...dr who..I assume she wore one...anybody know for sure ?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I was best man at a mate's wedding on the island of Mykonos in 1998 (and before anyone says anything, it wasn't a gay wedding!) and a few days before the ceremony we were hanging out in the town when I saw a whole family wearing Charlton shirts. It turned out that the brides family were all Charlton fanatics as well as me and my mates. It was the weekend that we drew 3-3 with Liverpool at Anfield so you can imagine ghat we had a few drinks and a bit of a sing song down local Taverna that night.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]. It was the weekend that we drew 3-3 with Liverpool at Anfield so you can imagine ghat we had a few drinks and a bit of a sing song down local Taverna that night.[/quote]

But we've only got one song...is that why it was a bit of a sing song ?
  • Options
    Phi Phi Island (Thailand) One of the locals was wearing an away CAFC kit, the creamish one.
  • Options
    In a bar in downtown Manila......only shirt in there!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: happyvalley[/cite]south bermondsey

If it was north Bermondsey it could've been me!
  • Options
    bubba sparx wore one at a gig.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On the rear end of a "lady" pulled in the bar under Marlow house in Sidcup.
  • Options
    In the desert, in Iraq.
  • Options
    Have also seen the Charlton shirt in Laos, but in Vientiane. Was about 10 years ago so it might not be the same one.

Also saw one on a Mexican in the Avenue of the Dead at Teotihucan.
  • Options
    Pilchard, what did the tattoo look like may well have been myself!
  • Options
    In Tunisia 1980
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Danny- The Tattoo was on the man's calf- if I remember correctly it was the gauntlet and sword only (no outer circle), the gentleman concerned was with a woman and they were minding their own business but I couldn't help but blurt out "Nice Tattoo mate- that's my team too" he had the good grace to say "Thanks" and promptly moved on probably thinking "Weirdo"!! Normally I wouldn't do such a thing- but given that Sutton is full of Chelsea plastics I was overcome with joy at seeing a fellow Addick. If it was you I accosted in such a fashion please accept my humble apologies! ;o)
  • Options
    Must add this was when you had to go to the circus to see fat tattooed birds!
  • Options
    The Premiership....

Joke...
  • Options
    the black guy on brixton road outside the white horse pub always selling things .
    also saw a local in portugal wearing the black top
  • Options
    allan simonsen