Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The old boy from the Brighton game

RobRob
edited October 2010 in General Charlton
Maybe you know, but has been banned.

Comments

• Bastards!!! We should all protest
  • Sort it out Charlton, the bloke should not be banned for showing a bit of passion. If it's the old bills decision, its
    out of the clubs hands but what about a bit of compassion. Bit of insight airmen?
  • For how long?
  • Absolute rubbish. And before anyone says they know best, I sat in on the meeting he had with the club's safety officer, so I do know what I am talking about (in this case).

John Little and I met him on Thursday and we have not banned him, although his wife may have!
  • So hes not banned? Great news :-)
  • RobRob
    edited October 2010
    He wasn't there yesterday and people who sit around him were saying he had been banned. Hopefully for a couple of games to make a statement.
  • common sense prevails. assume he got the token 1 match ban?
  • [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]common sense prevails. assume he got the token 1 match ban?

No, Airman just said he wasn't banned.
  • Thanks for clearing that up
  • So, the fella hasn't been banned.

Which presumably we'll all agree means that the club haven't "acted disgracefully, etc, etc".

Excellent. Move along, nothing to see here.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Bastards!!! We should all protest

You might want to edit this post mate, just to save you from any further embarrassment.
    ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Absolute rubbish. And before anyone says they know best, I sat in on the meeting he had with the club's safety officer, so I do know what I am talking about (in this case).

John Little and I met him on Thursday and we have not banned him, although his wife may have!

Many a true word...
  • [cite]Posted By: Rob[/cite]Maybe you know, but has been banned.

Presume you're going to apologise to the club for the inflammatory and incorrect posting you've made ?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite][quote aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0][cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Rob[/cite]Maybe you know, but has been banned.[/quote]

Presume you're going to apologise to the club for the inflammatory and incorrect posting you've made ?[/quote]

God sake if we all apoligised this forum would be nothing but sorrys
  • Sorry everyone.
  • to be fair to Rob he was just posting what the people that sit around the pitch invader in the lower west were saying on saturday.

the guy wasn't there... and people were saying he had been banned

they probably all read it on Charlton Life :)

great to hear that CAFC acted very reasonably in this case. the fella will be back shouting his usual comments in no time, am sure.
  • I'm pleased the guy is not banned if fact he should be employed by Charlton as Parky's right hand man. We haven't lost a match since his intervention!!
  • In the spirit of Father Ted
    Is the club saying we should all be doing this sort of thing now?
  • Too right they haven't banned him!
  • Airman

Was it just a telling off or a fine of some kind?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Absolute rubbish. And before anyone says they know best, I sat in on the meeting he had with the club's safety officer, so I do know what I am talking about (in this case).

I wonder if his mates Robin Hood and Maid Marrion got off as lightly?
  • edited November 2010
  • Whats his wife banned him from Airman ?
  • I don't think it's right to go into every detail, but the gent concerned is not a season-ticket holder as people may have assumed. He doesn't need us to tell him off and we certainly don't go around fining people. We simply agreed with him that it would be better if he buys his tickets in the east stand in future.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]I don't think it's right to go into every detail, but the gent concerned is not a season-ticket holder as people may have assumed. He doesn't need us to tell him off and we certainly don't go around fining people. We simply agreed with him that it would be better if he buys his tickets in the east stand in future.[/quote]

That's fantastic. I bet he was very embarrassed by the whole episode.
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite] we certainly don't go around fining people.

Another fund raising opportunity missed. Typical Charlton! : - )

Seriously, just shows how some people, on here and elsewhere, over react to not very much at all but still use that to slag off the Club.
  • edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]I don't think it's right to go into every detail, but the gent concerned is not a season-ticket holder as people may have assumed. He doesn't need us to tell him off and we certainly don't go around fining people. We simply agreed with him that it would be better if he buys his tickets in the east stand in future.

Oh no! So we've got to put up with the silly old sod? ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite] We simply agreed with him that it would be better if he buys his tickets in the east stand in future.

Blimey that's some punishment...

And let that be a lesson to anyone contemplating running on to the pitch, you won't get banned just made to sit in the East Stand.
  • What's the next stage in the punishment? Being made to sit between golfie and ooahh?