Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The old boy from the Brighton game

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite] We simply agreed with him that it would be better if he buys his tickets in the east stand in future.

Blimey that's some punishment...

And let that be a lesson to anyone contemplating running on to the pitch, you won't get banned just made to sit in the East Stand.

And do it again and you go to the Upper West
  • Options
    At least Parky will have a bit more time to make it to the safety of the tunnel...
  • Options
    Well he's not sharing MY rug and flask of tea !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Well he's not sharing MY rug and flask of tea !

Does that mean he can share your bottle of gin?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]What's the next stage in the punishment? Being made to sit between golfie and ooahh?

Stand in for NSS's cat (he must kick the poor little f****r al over the place)
  • Options
    I love this thread and the last one on this man.

"He threw his season ticket at Parky"
    "He's been banned"
    "He is really fed up with what has happend to our club int he last few years"
    "He's a long serving fans who should be listened to"

Turns out it all a load of old bull.

I hope someone managed to ask the old fella when the takeover was going to happen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]I love this thread and the last one on this man.

"He's been banned"

I hope someone managed to ask the old fella when the takeover was going to happen.

He's not fed up with what has happened to the club? He must be in a small minority there.
  • Options
    Well, it gives all of us in the 'geriatric's clique' carte blanche to wheeze down the touchline, waving our waking sticks, and shout at Parky the next time we don't get VFP (value for pension). Do we get a cup of tea when we have this chat, or a glacier mint perhaps?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]I love this thread and the last one on this man.

"He's been banned"

He's not fed up with what has happened to the club? He must be in a small minority there.

More that it can't really be considered 'his' club.
  • Options
    I heard he has been given a season ticket in the East Stand by the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He must feel a bit silly now.
  • Options
    I'd like to thank him, whatever Parky may have heard him say has put his ass into gear. ;o)
  • Options
    I agree with AA above, whatever he said to Parky has done the trick and we owe him big time !

Perhaps is was tactical / player selection advice as opposed to criticism - lol
  • Options
    I think he shoudl get an honourary season ticket for life! Well done that man.
  • Options
    I heard he was held in a chair by club goons while Parky slapped him with a haddock. Unconfirmed at this point although it's definitely fact, if true, it's disgraceful and not the way the club should treat pensioners.
  • Options
    yor right Mclovin everyone knows that you should hit pensioners around the head with monk fish and then throw cod cheeks at them followed by haddock fish fingers.

how on earth could the club get this wrong what the hell is wrong with them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]I heard he was held in a chair by club goons while Parky slapped him with a haddock. Unconfirmed at this point although it's definitely fact, if true, it's disgraceful and not the way the club should treat pensioners.

I heard it was Rick and Wendy doing the slapping and Parkie shouting instructions from the side
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]I heard he was held in a chair by club goons while Parky slapped him with a haddock. Unconfirmed at this point although it's definitely fact, if true, it's disgraceful and not the way the club should treat pensioners.

I heard it was Rick and Wendy doing the slapping and Parkie shouting instructions from the side

My G0d that paints a picture!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]More that it can't really be considered 'his' club.

How have you come to that conclusion?