Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TV shows that you hate with a passion

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bangkokaddick[/cite]Any Thai TV programme.

Their soaps are all the same story and appear on every channel at the same time every night. As the commercial breaks are so long, the missus manages to follow two at once. Any light entertainment programme is full of drums, boings, whistles and stupid noises any time there is supposed to be an amusing bit. Unbearable dross!

I'm so happy that bit torrents exist.

At least you've got the option of going to your local bar and watch a monkey get sucked off

I thought you could watch that on Bravo!
  • Options
    the wright stuff, jeremy kyle, anything with that 'don't get done get dom' ponce on it and have i got news for you because of that smug twat hislop
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Bangkokaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Bangkokaddick[/cite]Any Thai TV programme.

Their soaps are all the same story and appear on every channel at the same time every night. As the commercial breaks are so long, the missus manages to follow two at once. Any light entertainment programme is full of drums, boings, whistles and stupid noises any time there is supposed to be an amusing bit. Unbearable dross!

I'm so happy that bit torrents exist.[/quote]

At least you've got the option of going to your local bar and watch a monkey get sucked off[/quote]

I thought you could watch that on Bravo![/quote]

Dyer Does Bubbles, live on bravo
  • Options
    Miranda.
  • Options
    Mighty Boosh, two and a half men, talent shows, dancing shows. Anything Jamie Oliver self promotion event.

Probably the worst of them all: Soccer AM, can't watch more than a minute of it without shouting at the telly.
  • Options
    I don't watch any realitity TV shows. Including the ones like the Apprentice whcih many seem to believe are acceptable. i also don't watch soaps. This bascially means the only UK-produced broadcasting I watch is the news. My sky box is full of American TV series'.
  • Options
    I don't watch any soaps, reality shows, anything with the word 'celebrity' in it or so called talent shows. Which means I don't watch very much TV and listen to the radio rather alot. Perhaps I'm getting old but the nightly TV schedules are 90% cr*p. I won't have Sky as I refuse to help line Rupert Murdoch's pockets with any of my hard-earned money but even if I did, I doubt if it would be any better!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: richie8[/cite]Any soap my Mrs will watch from neighbours,home and away,emmerdale,coronation street,eastenders,coronation street again,then americas top model.I cant watch it thank God Ive got a computer.I watch sport and documentaries and she gets the hump!

I think you should take her out more, so she can live a real life, rather than vicariuosly (sp?) Rich. Or divorce her...

For me any programme ITV broadcast at teatime on Saturday usually fits the bill. I didn't mind Strictly until they reverted to the great unwashed being able to vote out decent dancers and keep in the clown and their favourite popstar.
  • Options
    the tweenies and anything with Gok Wan in it
  • Options
    Anything my Misses watches mainly,

Strickley Come Dancing
    Dancing on Ice
    X Factor
    Top Model change name of country
    The only way is Essex

Bascially boroff TV
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only way is essex...

I CANNOT STAND THIS SH1T
    biggest pile of dog doo ever made

& yes my missus watches it as well..
  • Options
    Anything that involves a celebrity taking on the job of, say, a nurse for a week just to see how difficult it is. What is the fecking point? How nice it must be for the celeb to just have to do it for a week before returning to their glitzy lifestyle afterwards. Patronising pile of cack.

Ready, Steady, Cook...cannot stand Ainsley Harriott.

Darts on the BBC. Shoot me.

Although not a show, any Halifax advert.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Have to agree with the majority here, my "top" two hates are:

Big Brother - thankfully now consigned to the dustbin.
    X-Factor - go out get a band together, beg to be allowed to play gigs, build up a following and maybe get discovered, or is that too hard for you?!
  • Options
    how about you turn the tv off and read a good book. so much hatred for something non-compulsary. what a waste of energy!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By:Henry Irving [/cite]Music clip shows that ignore black music - yes that's you sky arts and your get up stand up history of pop and protest that only mentioned marley in the title and forgot about paul robson, the staple singers, marvin gaye etc etc etc.

Why is it always the white, wishy washy middle class liberals that get worked up over things like this......?

Anyway I don't think sky arts usues this board, he's not registered anyway. Seen him on the QPR board a bit though.
  • Options
    X FACTOR
  • Options
    Downton Abbey is irritating - does this count?
  • Options
    Any cooking show that doesn't have Nigella in it.

Deal Or No Deal

Any prog. that has Anne Robinson in it.

Jerry Springer or any of his imitators.

Sooty (& Sweep).
  • Options
    Any football programme that has Andy Gray stating that "he was touched so he is entitled to go down".
    Any football programme with an ITV commentator.
    Any football programme with Alan Hansen, Mark Lawrenson and Alan Shearer passing expert comment on.
    WWE or is it F?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Can't believe the amount of people dissing Strictly on here, what's wrong with you??? Where else do you get to sit there with the wife and watch superfit, semi-naked, gorgeous, women throwing some wicked shapes and pick up brownie points for lettting her watch her programme?

Plus, the celebrities do actually have to put a lot of blooming effort in to be fair. Except Anne.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]how about you turn the tv off and read a good book. so much hatred for something non-compulsary. what a waste of energy!

I do as I'm sure most do. I don't sit watching the programmes I hate! I haven't seen x factor since it was first broadcast. I love to read and the only problem with it is that it is less socialable than sitting watching a programmes together. you can discuss what goes on on the telly but cant really discuss a book unless you sit with someone reading the same thing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley Ant[/cite]WWE or is it F?

Depends whether you hate wrestlers or pandas.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited November 2010
    The Eggheads really do my head in.
  • Options
    Here's one for the fiX-Factor sufferers:

tumblr_lbifp1m8U91qz9vfgo1_500.png