Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CoD out at Midnight...

Anyone gonna be joining the midnight queues to get this or waiting until the rush dies down?

Comments

• Options
    Getting it for Christmas hopefully
  • Options
    pre-ordered from thehut.com which worked out at £35 with 10% voucher and quidco and it's been delivered by the postman this morning!

Queued up at midnight for MW2 at Sainsburys and Asda and never will I do that again, awful experience, rather pay the extra.
  • Options
    Waiting for anything that you don't have to queue for is daft. People dressed as witches because there's a new Harry Potter book out or guys in camo because of a CoD game or guys dressed as people from the IT Crowd because a new iPhone has hit the streets all need to get out more.
  • Options
    I'll be waiting at the GAME in Hull for the midnight opening. Can't wait, god knows what time I'll get to sleep tonight.

Also got kinect pre-orderd for tomorrow night as well, gonna be a fun week.
  • Options
    Gona rush to Hmv striaght after school to get mine cant waitt!!
  • Options
    Mines on a pre-order so should be collecting it Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • Options
    Pre Ordered picking it up tomoz
  • Options
    I wasn't going to bother but I acted on impulse at lunchtime.

Tomorrow night I shall be there

PSN - Awoogatron
  • Options
    apparently some stores of CEX have been selling pre release copies since yesterday!
  • Options
    I guess i need to get out more :(..I will be outside Asda at 12 picking the game up for 17 quid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]I guess i need to get out more :(..I will be outside Asda at 12 picking the game up for 17 quid.

How so cheap?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]I guess i need to get out more :(..I will be outside Asda at 12 picking the game up for 17 quid.

How so cheap?

you can trade in old games & get a discount
  • Options
    Not at all. The price changes every half hour or so for the big games in Asda. I got Fifa 11 for £22.50 then 10 mins later it was £35
  • Options
    39.99 on steam! Thats quite expensive.
  • Options
    I have no idea what this thread is about - is it something to do with fish and chips?
  • Options
    those who have preordered and are picking up , where did u manage this?
    i have been ringing up shops and they tell me that i must either buy in store or have delivered :(
  • Options
    ALL DEALS FROM HOTUKDEALS

Asda

£4.97 When you trade in Fallout New Vegas or Fable 3 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. £36.97 on it’s own.

Sainsburys

£27.97 when you spend £30 or more in-store. £37.97 on it’s own.

Tesco

£25 when you also purchase 2100 Xbox Live Points Card, 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership, £20 PS3 PSN Card. £39.90 on it’s own.

Morrisons

£29.99 when you buy any other chart game, £39.99 on it’s own

Game

£24.99 when bought with any other Xbox 360 or PS3 Chart title. Also £24.99 when traded in with selected games

Gamestation

£24.99 when bought with any other Xbox 360 or PS3 Chart title.

HMV

£42.99 or £7.99 when you trade in Medal of Honour

Blockbuster

£44.99 or £0.99 when you trade in two of these games : Medal of Honour, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, MMA, F1 2010, Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Details

All prices where confirmed in the national newspapers on 8th November 2010. Prices may be subject to stock levels and terms and conditions. Check in-store for exact details. The relevant adverts can be seen in The Sun, The Mirror and The Daily Star

Source: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/call...upermar/795285
  • Options
    WTF you're all grown men playing war games LOL

Tsk!!!
  • Options
    PSN's

gingemeister24

X_Red_Dynamite_X
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been playing the new Goldeneye on Wii, that is fantastic IMO.
  • Options
    Even though it's open 24 hours, must of been a queue of 10 people or so at Tesco Sidcup this morning at 06:30 when I was buying milk, madness.
  • Options
    So is it any good then?!
  • Options
    One of the ladies in the office said her husband went along to Tesco's (somewhere near Upminster) at 11:30 last night and there was a good couple of hundred people queueing up. He didnt get home til gone 2am. Thats bloody madness. I pre-ordered it and it will be on my doorstep when I get home. Unfortunately, I've got to go to Bristol later today and wont be back late until tomorrow so wont be able to play it til then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]I have no idea what this thread is about - is it something to do with fish and chips?

exactly what I thought, WTF is it ?
  • Options
    It's likely to be the biggest selling game of the year - possibly of all time.

Certainly until next years installment anyway!
  • Options
    £30 worth of essential groceries from Sainsburys (lager, Bacardi, vodka) and it's only £29...
  • Options
    Got it in Gamestation before work this morning, no midnight queuing needed!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Got it in Gamestation before work this morning, no midnight queuing needed!

how much is it in there?
  • Options
    nyeargh

Dunno if I will I havent enjoyed treyarch's offerings tbh!