Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CoD out at Midnight...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Misses draging me to lakeside tonight. Found out that Best buy is doing it for £29 quid till tonight and pc world will price match + 10% so be dropping in there for it at just over 26 notes. lovely jubbly.
  • Options
    COD BO do i or don't I and do i trade MW2 for it if i do?

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
  • Options
    do it..
    dont trade in.. your miss MW2!
  • Options
    I was the first in line this morning at Bedford Tesco's to get there new range of Thermal Gloves. I'm chuffed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]I was the first in line this morning at Bedford Tesco's to get there new range of Thermal Gloves. I'm chuffed.

is that so your hands dont get cold in the middle of the night when ur still up playing CoD?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]I was the first in line this morning at Bedford Tesco's to get there new range of Thermal Gloves. I'm chuffed.

is that so your hands dont get cold in the middle of the night when ur still up playing CoD?

Erm no. I dont even know what CoD is
  • Options
    adsads
    edited November 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]WTF you're all grown men playing war games LOL

Tsk!!![/quote]

exactly, bleedin dungeons and dragons
  • Options
    I don't go mad over COD but I always buy it. The online play is always great. How is this one?
  • Options
    Cash on Delivery, right?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Got it in Gamestation before work this morning, no midnight queuing needed![/quote]

how much is it in there?[/quote]

£44.99 but I traded in Halo and got it for £24.99
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well, i pre-ordered it and picked up the hardened edition which comes in a metal case and with a free medal (something to wear on rememberance sunday). Just pissed me off having to queue for half an hr and it's not even for me. My 10yr old son has been harping on about this for the last 3 months and it's been a great bargaining tool for me when i've needed any chores done ;-). The downside is that he hogs the ps3 and i cant play fifa or red dead :-(
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]Well, i pre-ordered it and picked up the hardened edition which comes in a metal case and with a free medal (something to wear on rememberance sunday). Just pissed me off having to queue for half an hr and it's not even for me. My 10yr old son has been harping on about this for the last 3 months and it's been a great bargaining tool for me when i've needed any chores done ;-). The downside is that he hogs the ps3 and i cant play fifa or red dead :-([/quote]

you will have to tell him its an 18 so unfortunately he's not old enough, how about a copy of mario kart instead
  • Options
    Just got in and stuck it in the PS3.

PSN Spider_Monkey_87
  • Options
    The Red Robin 2 minutes ago quote# 44

Bet that hurt!
  • Options
    how is the damn game???
    it looks the same as Mondern Warfare 2.... What makes this Black Ops better ??? i need some input before i buy... might trade in HALO Reach then too...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]Well, i pre-ordered it and picked up the hardened edition which comes in a metal case and with a free medal (something to wear on rememberance sunday). Just pissed me off having to queue for half an hr and it's not even for me. My 10yr old son has been harping on about this for the last 3 months and it's been a great bargaining tool for me when i've needed any chores done ;-). The downside is that he hogs the ps3 and i cant play fifa or red dead :-(

you will have to tell him its an 18 so unfortunately he's not old enough, how about a copy of mario kart instead

HaHa. tell him that and he'll quickscope you. He's prestige level on MW2 (i assume that's good?). Tried playing them games before but fed up at getting "owned" by kids who wern't even born when i left the army. Cocky little buggers.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]how is the damn game???
    it looks the same as Mondern Warfare 2.... What makes this Black Ops better ??? i need some input before i buy... might trade in HALO Reach then too...

Those are very good questions, Treyarch are a decent programming team but I always feel their games merely keep things ticking over until Infinity Ward step up to the plate with the real blockbuster. Although next year may be different after the Infinity Ward dispute with Activision led to many programmers setting up a new company under the watchful eyes of Electronic Arts (which may mean a Medal of Honor game worthy of the name one day). It will be interesting to see how good the remainder of Infinity Ward are and whether they can make a game that can sit comfortably with Cod2,4 and MW2. I will eventually buy Black Ops but I will wait until the hype dips and the price drops as I don't think it is an essential purchase. Had it been Infinity Ward I would have been at the front of the line!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]The Red Robin 2 minutes ago quote# 44

Bet that hurt!

Like you wouldn't believe!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ads[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]Well, i pre-ordered it and picked up the hardened edition which comes in a metal case and with a free medal (something to wear on rememberance sunday). Just pissed me off having to queue for half an hr and it's not even for me. My 10yr old son has been harping on about this for the last 3 months and it's been a great bargaining tool for me when i've needed any chores done ;-). The downside is that he hogs the ps3 and i cant play fifa or red dead :-([/quote]

you will have to tell him its an 18 so unfortunately he's not old enough, how about a copy of mario kart instead[/quote]

Ditto!
  • Options
    Been playing it for a few hours tonight, very good game so far. Loving the story line! Makes you want to play on to find out what happened next.

Is still missing some of those 'wow' moments for me that the modern warfare series have. Also seems to have a slight issue with collison detection when shooting at times (no I'm not off target). Also just spent 40mins on one mission due to a VERY misleading objective.

So far though, it's very good! Worth getting if you like the series based on my play so far.