Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

check this out! PIECES OF S***!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328703/Remembrance-Day-Poppy-burning-Muslim-protesters-mar-Armistice-Day.html

How bad is that !

Comments

• Options
    heard it was going to happen last night. words just fail you.
  • Options
    Words just fail you? ????????
  • Options
    SINK????? guess this aint important news?!
  • Options
    scum should be thrown out the country,
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Just a reminder, rightly / wrongly (you decide), its our policy not to fill our Forum with debates of such topics.

We don't insist on just football related posts, but we do try and steer clear of politics, religion or general world has gone made / outrage stuff.

Sorry if that frustrates anyone, i'm sure we all have our own private opinions, but we think its for the best if people want to discuss these sort of things that they do it elsewhere.

ta
  • Options
    scumbags...or they should just piss of back to there own country!!
  • Options
    ok in that case i respect your view, sorry for posting! But just makes me so mad!
  • Options
    intended to be provocative, don't rise to it - we all know there are fundamentalists in this country. Their objective is to stir up hatred, don't let them win. Think people who demonstrate should be arrested for covering their faces however, clearly doing it for a reason.
  • Options
    Which is just what the idiots want.

A handful of unrepresentative hypocrites (enjoying the freedoms we rightly cherish but wishing to deny them to others) but they know how to get the publicity they crave and they got it today.

Ignore them, hard as that is.
  • Options
    Throw some toilet roll at them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Drop a bomb on them all! The fact the police arrested the people trying to protest against the Islamic demonstration says it all. This country is just one big mess!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Throw some toilet roll at them.

hang on, I think that's going to far though if any of them were fat then I don't suppose a "Are you Buddha in disguise?" chant would have pleased them.
  • Options
    and what you suggest would make it less a mess? Hmmm, ignore them, and preferably arrest them if they hide who they are.
  • Options
    Sigh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Words just fail you? ????????

Yes, as in, i can't even begin to articulate what a disgrace it is as i can't even get my head around the fact something like this can legally happen in our country.
  • Options
    Hard to ignore Henry, as someone mentioned if you done anything to them it would be race hatred they do something nothing happens and people say ignore them, they are increasing in numbers how long do we ignore them what until its to late and blood has been spilled?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23896556-millions-to-fall-silent-to-mark-armistice-day.do
  • Options
    Not going to continue the debate as AFKA has specifically asked us not to but MILLIONS observed the silence, 30 fundamentalists tried to score political capital out of it so I'll focus on the Millions not the 30 and not give the fundamentalists (or the far right) what they want ie another excuse to increase the hate and fear.

Right, out of this now.
  • Options
    Make it less of a mess by just straight off deporting people like that. Im all for freedom of speech, and yeah they can demonstrate if they want, but not today! If this country stopped caring so much about other countries and other people we would all be quite happy. Its not just that its when they come over and try and change are laws, if you went over to Saudia Arabia, you try and lay one brick of a church you would be killed. If your an illegal immigrant and your caught in this country and you dont have a passport they cant legally deport you? So tax payers money pays for them to stay here. The country is just a joke. As you can tell i am rather annoyed by this.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Not going to continue the debate as AFKA has specifically asked us not to but MILLIONS observed the silence, 30 fundamentalists tried to score political capital out of it so I'll focus on the Millions not the 30 and not give the fundamentalists (or the far right) what they want ie another excuse to increase the hate and fear.

Right, out of this now.

My one and only contribution to this and I realise it has been sunk, is that there will have been many many muslims who paid respect and observed the silence.
  • Options
    whats with the edl and israel flags?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Barr_Cafc[/cite]Drop a bomb on them all! The fact the police arrested the people trying to protest against the Islamic demonstration says it all. This country is just one big mess![/quote]

Agreed!
  • Options
    Complete scum
  • Options
    Entirely predictable. Today a rather stupid and naive MP was interviewed by the 5-0 for a joke (admittedly in very poor taste)....and as for this lot....well, this comedy that is our country just writes itself.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barr_Cafc[/cite]Make it less of a mess by just straight off deporting people like that. Im all for freedom of speech, and yeah they can demonstrate if they want, but not today!

The French would probably just shoot them.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Barr_Cafc[/cite]Make it less of a mess by just straight off deporting people like that. Im all for freedom of speech, and yeah they can demonstrate if they want, but not today![/quote]

The French would probably just shoot them.[/quote]

We should shoot them also
  • Options
    Yep, because those who fought Hitler did so in order that we could shoot demonstrators whose views we find abhorrent.

Agree with Henry. If these guys were ignored they'd just stop doing it. Unfortunately its a symbiotic relationship with the press. The nutters give the Mail etc lots of news inches and columns which pretty much write themselves and in return get lots of lovely free publicity.
  • Options
    I wasn't meaning that, Jazzy.

Just to show that some countries might very well act first, ask questions later.
  • Options
    By now all their faces will be noted by the relevent people. I expect at some stage they will all be spending some time in the holiday camp that is Belmarsh.
  • Options
    just thinking surely they are inciting racial hatred - isn't that illegal? Police shouldn't have allowed this to go ahead around this date, they have the power to dictate whether when and where a demo can take place.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jints[/cite]Yep, because those who fought Hitler did so in order that we could shoot demonstrators whose views we find abhorrent.

Agree with Henry. If these guys were ignored they'd just stop doing it. Unfortunately its a symbiotic relationship with the press. The nutters give the Mail etc lots of news inches and columns which pretty much write themselves and in return get lots of lovely free publicity.

This.