Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

check this out! PIECES OF S***!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jints[/cite] symbiotic relationship

Come on Jints, Jazzy has to have three goes at spelling his own name. How is going to know what big words like that mean.

Spot on though. I think I might borrow that phrase.
  • Options
    I don't think you can just ignore them, it's a difficult problem.
  • Options
    ''How is going to'' maybe you should check your GRAMMAR!!!!!!
  • Options
    nice one jazzy
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]nice one jazzy[/quote]

Cheers :-)
  • Options
    im sorry but i dont think we can ignore it. just because only 30 of the dirtbags went on a march today doesnt mean that they are such a minority. This hatred is becoming more widespread and manipulative of the young muslim community. if we dont nip it in the bud now, whats it going to be like in 30 years.

Agree the media like to spice it up but the british government and public have to be very careful with this situation and keep an eye on it rather than ignoring it.
  • Options
    Wouldn't some of the opinions on here be better off on Charlton Loyal ?
  • Options
    Nolly - Thats the jewish division.

There Scum. How the ob protect them i dont know. I went and steered clear of the main edl and was still threatened with an arrest unless i moved on. The ob wernt so brave yesterday with the students rioting or when EDL turned up at the station to demand the release of those arrested. Feel free to pick holes in my grammar. I don't care.
  • Options
    Interesting to see that no main news programs this evening reported anything about these idiots. That's exactly what should happen.
    I bet the toilet paper that is The Daily Mail gives them all the publicity they need tomorrow though.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]im sorry but i dont think we can ignore it. just because only 30 of the dirtbags went on a march today doesnt mean that they are such a minority. This hatred is becoming more widespread and manipulative of the young muslim community. if we dont nip it in the bud now, whats it going to be like in 30 years.

Agree the media like to spice it up but the british government and public have to be very careful with this situation and keep an eye on it rather than ignoring it.[/quote]

Agreed

Heard people who went were treated bad by O/B but they were allowed to chant there hatred???

Wonder why O/B were not so hands on yesterday ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Because if there hands on they will be classified as racist, and that what will hit the headlines instead even though there just doing there job. Which is another point in its self. Its an absolute joke.
  • Options
    Just come back from Westminster Abbey , very sobering to see Ex service men walking round looking for names of friends lost and see thre faces.

I dare anyone to go there and then tell me ignore these vile scum whether its 3 or 30 its still too many, these people hate Britain but choose to stay here no need to ask why we all know the answer to that.

Least we forget
  • Options
    edited November 2010